I have some real wierd stuff going on with this player.
The first thing I did was set up an instance with a bunch of instruments. flutes are in midi channel 1 with the out in 1/2. Oboes midi 2, out 3/4....on up to 14 instruments so far.
I have 4 different tracks going with the strings. Each has their own out starting around 16/17 and going up. Each of those outs in sonar has the bars going up and down as they are played. But the first out is also going up and down which is where the flutes are supposed to be. I solo each of the strings and they are playing thru the right out and also playing thru out 1/2.
I added an instance to a different project that was already set up for the old gpo. I added an instance of Aria and Sonar loaded tracks for all 16 outs. If I put an instrument in 1 - 16 of the outs, it plays in that out. If I go any higher than 16, it goes to out #1/2. Even though I have the outs displayed in Sonar, the instrument will not go to the correct out if the out is above 16.