• Register
  • Help

Topic: OT- ARIA = Too fast and definitely furious

Share/Bookmark

OT- ARIA = Too fast and definitely furious

In the old days I could make a cup of tea, make a peanutbutter sandwich, piack up the phone for answering a call. But now with that ARIA stuff I can hardly blink my eyes and the SONAR project is loaded. Can't you build in some "old-folks-delay"?

Raymond

Re: OT- ARIA = Too fast and definitely furious

LOL!

I remember when I was younger I would go out, buy some beers, have a nap or something and then finally all the members of the orchestra would show up and the conductor would have done a few rehearsals...

I do remember one time that I left the orchestra went for Indian food with a guy named Gary, and then came back to find the orchestra still rehearsing...

Oh... these were the times.

Now you just load aria and it loads in seconds! (Even the steinway which is huge compared to GPO4 (in size I mean).

(PS. I'm not lost, I keep an eye in the forums. I'll hopefully have huge news (for me, but anyways I love sharing) pretty soon, but they are keeping me completely occupied. Jamie (skysaw) asked me why I was lost: The simple truth is that I was extremely busy! Sorry folks)

(PSS. Have a brilliant summer all of you.)

Is it actually loading or are the instruments being stored in the seuencer edit file?
    How large are the project files using GPO4 compared to GPO3?

Quote Originally Posted by P.T. View Post
    Is it actually loading or are the instruments being stored in the seuencer edit file?
    Hi, P. T., I can answer the first part of your question - He's talking about the instruments loading. In Sonar when you open a project, the instruments inserted in your last session need to load again.

Randy

Go Back to forum