• Register
  • Help

Topic: Native Instruments Announces Partnership with Scarbee

Share/Bookmark

Native Instruments Announces Partnership with Scarbee

July 27
    Native Instruments Announces Partnership with Scarbee
    "Native Instruments today announced a close partnership with Scarbee, creator of highly renowned instrument libraries. In the future, sampling mastermind Thomas Hansen Skarbye will work directly with the team behind the industry-leading KONTAKT sampler on further software instruments that will offer the typical outstanding authenticity and playability of the Scarbee brand. Existing Scarbee products will be successively relaunched as self-contained instruments that will be maintained and distributed by Native Instruments."

Read the full press release at http://news.harmony-central.com!

I'm very happy to announce this new adventure for Scarbee. In the last year I've been looking for a way to be able to focus more on creating sounds for you and do less of the business part and with the new partnership with Native Instruments I have found the perfect solution.
    Not only will I now spend all my time on the stuff that I'm best at - I'm also receiving a lot of inspiration and valuable advice from all of my new colleages and friends at NI.

In the next 9 months all Scarbee products will be successively relaunched as self-contained instruments that will be maintained and distributed by Native Instruments.

However current and future Scarbee customers will be offered free updates of the sample libraries - including all new graphics and features! This is very important for us that you can safely buy Scarbee products during the transition.

As an example: You own Scarbee Blue Bass sample library. NI releases a new version as a Virtual Instrument with a new name, new features and graphics. We upload an updated .nki (program) + additional samples + .tga (wallpaper) - free for existing customers. As you already own Kontakt 3 the difference to the Virtual Instrument version will be ZERO. It will be exactly same version. You will NOT be offered the VI version - but no need since versions are identical.

FAQ
    Q:
    I would like to purchase Blue Bass but I don't own Kontakt or plan to buy it. Will I be eligible as a Scarbee customer for the free NI virtual instrument update so that I will be able to use this library?

A: No. You will only be offered an update of the sample library with same features and graphics as the NI virtual Instrument. So you still need your Kontakt 3.

July 27
    Big Summer Sale!
    SUMMER SALE FROM JULY 27-31
    40% OFF ON ALL PRODUCTS

During the SUMMER SALE we also have a STOCK sale of DVD products as from August 1 we will only sell DOWNLOAD products in the shop.

Note that we have made a completely new Web shop!
    Thomas Hansen Skarbye
    Singer, Bass Player, Composer
    & Creative Director, SCARBEE

www.scarbee.com & www.myspace.com/scarbee

Re: Native Instruments Announces Partnership with Scarbee

Congratulations !!!

"sampling mastermind Thomas Hansen Skarbye"

Makes you sound a bit evil. Are you taking over the world one DAW at a time?

This is great news! Congrats, Thomas.

Go Back to forum