• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: GPO4 Sam Brass Demo

Share/Bookmark

GPO4 Sam Brass Demo

Y'all,

Here is a GPO4 Sam Brass Demo.

This is my "The Brasses Are Coming...The Brasses Are Coming" in which I utilize the GPO4 Sam Brass trumpet, horn and trombone sections plus the Sam Brass solo tuba.

This is a rough, loud and clangerous mix to demo some of the capabilities of the Sam Brass.

Regards,
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Re: GPO4 Sam Brass Demo

Why was this moved from the General Discussion forum? Now I have two postings on page one, which is not my intention.
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Hi, Larry - I'm guessing why your thread was moved, but it's an educated guess, since I was on the Beta testing team for Aria.

For now Gary wants to put a limit on the demos of GPO4 which are posted. The General Discussion Forum is the hub of news concerning GPO/Aria, and only more officially sanctioned demos are being put up in there for now. Your piece was originally there, and he must have decided it would be more appropriate in here.

That's why my own brass demo was removed yesterday. I did a quick demo of all the solo SAM instruments, in response to Heckler's request for that. But it wasn't the sort of demo Gary and the development team want right now. "Rhapsody In Blue" seems to be the only "official demo" as of right now.

Meanwhile--I think you did an admirable job showing off the new Brass--neat piece.

Randy

Mr Larry

We all know it's not your fault that you have 2 on the page.

It is so nice to have some brass we can all play with.

Very nice piece.

Ron
    "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." Albert Einstein

http://composersforum.ning.com/profile/RonaldFerguson

That was great Larry, I really enjoyed it! Happy music!!
    I must have this GPO4 and Sam Brass and the Aria Player and the whole kit too!
    Thank you!
    sd cisco

Quote Originally Posted by rbowser- View Post
    Hi, Larry - I'm guessing why your thread was moved, but it's an educated guess, since I was on the Beta testing team for Aria.

For now Gary wants to put a limit on the demos of GPO4 which are posted. The General Discussion Forum is the hub of news concerning GPO/Aria, and only more officially sanctioned demos are being put up in there for now. Your piece was originally there, and he must have decided it would be more appropriate in here.

That's why my own brass demo was removed yesterday. I did a quick demo of all the solo SAM instruments, in response to Heckler's request for that. But it wasn't the sort of demo Gary and the development team want right now. "Rhapsody In Blue" seems to be the only "official demo" as of right now.

Meanwhile--I think you did an admirable job showing off the new Brass--neat piece.

Randy
    Officially Sanctioned, huh? I guess that I just don't measure up.

Thanks for your message, Mister Randy.

Regards,
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Quote Originally Posted by rolifer View Post
    Mr Larry

We all know it's not your fault that you have 2 on the page.

It is so nice to have some brass we can all play with.

Very nice piece.

Ron
    Mister Ron,

I appreciate your comments. Thank you.

My Best,
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Quote Originally Posted by sd cisco View Post
    That was great Larry, I really enjoyed it! Happy music!!
    I must have this GPO4 and Sam Brass and the Aria Player and the whole kit too!
    Thank you!
    sd cisco
    Thank you, talented, young Canadian person, eh.

Regards,
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Quote Originally Posted by Larry G. Alexander View Post
    Thank you, talented, young Canadian person, eh.

Regards,
    You are a sterling chap Larry and you are right, obviously a student of foreign languages! Up hear, in the far north, we say "eh" all the time, sometimes as a (.), sometimes as a (?) and once in awhile as a (!)
    It helps create fellowship amongst us!!
    I am working on my "y'all"s and "y' hears" too, don't know if I could fool a Texan though!

Best regard,
    sd cisco

Yo Larry;
    I just wanted to bring you up to speed. Today I bit the bullet and bought the $50 upgrade to GPO4 and have been playing around with it ever since! I am glad the Choir samples are now included - I find use for them from time to time. The new Sam Brass is now luring me back - can't stop playing with it!

Best regards,
    sd cisco

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast