• Register
  • Help
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Topic: Update on best Pianos?

Share/Bookmark

Re: Update on best Pianos?

Quote Originally Posted by Olivier View Post
    Garritan steinway, without any doubt : real sympathetic resonance, real Steinway sound
    I have to agree with this.

It has become the only software piano I use.

I have tried Pianoteq, Galaxy Vintage D, TruePianos, BluePianos. They are all in wait (for the upgrade) mode in favor of Garritan Steinway Virtual Grand BASIC.

A digital piano takes the modern art of making music to new heights of creative expression - relatively inexpensive and no tuning.

Quote Originally Posted by victoria stiles View Post
    A digital piano takes the modern art of making music to new heights of creative expression - relatively inexpensive and no tuning.
    IT CAN.... Yes... it caaaannnnnn.....
    Buuuuttttttt..

Whether you're getting into this wonderful world for the first time, or you've been doing it since ADAM, point #1....

Don't trust your ears.

Point #2: a sampled piano PLAYED is ... what can I say?.... a TOTALLY different animal from a sampled piano LISTENED TO

Point #3: never... never... never... fall in love with a sampled piano (or a real one for that matter).... take the good moments ...when you're gigging alone or in front of folks...you love the sound....you thought "that was great"... but always look for better... cause there IS better

Point #4: Big money = no does NOT equal BIG piano sound..... Sooooo much more complicated than that...

Cheers,

JG

Quote Originally Posted by sonia278 View Post
    Really good information shared in different posts.
    Thanks

Spam anyone?

JG

Well yes you can go for digital piano. It is considered as d best supplementary for standard pianos. It does not have a feature of tuning, need less care and also quite reasonable. It has a piano as well a keyboard and it is fun to play. So I think you should go with digital piano as it is also latest in demand.

Quote Originally Posted by composingkeys3 View Post
    There are 3 different Ivory products in all: Ivory Grand Pianos, Ivory Italian Grand, and the Ivory Upright Pianos.

All of these are great to use and all use the same great interface to make everything easy to load the appropriate piano you want. Be sure to check out all of these products by listening to the demo's on www.synthogy.com.
    well Thanks friend, I was looking to get some new one although I love my old one but want some change by purcahsing a new piano.

I would prefer here for a digital piano. It is what which I’m using now and it is also very flexible with modern music.
    On page SEO is the process of optimizing the content of your website.

Some years back, I latched onto the Roland FP3 digital piano. Great sound, never needs tuning, and with a full-size keyboard (that has enough weight to not 'feel' like a Lowery organ) whose action is close to a lighter European grand than a Yammi or Steinway, realistic enough to be used in concert by some well-known performers as a way of guaranteeing that the piano in whatever venue will be consistent and good quality. It does rely more than a little on the quality of your amplification system, but comes with a quality Roland preamp for headphone practice.

No, it's not the same as having a 6ft Yamaha or (insert your own preference here) in your living room, but you can travel with it, set it up in about two minutes, and store it in a closet if you're short of room, to boot.

And for my laptop, I compose n the Garritan Steinway. Nothing else comes close in the price bracket.

Go Back to forum