• Register
  • Help

Topic: I have missed the GPO4 download 

Share/Bookmark

I have missed the GPO4 download 

During the proccess of downloading the files of the new GPO4 I did have an accident with my computer (the keyboard has fallen down, turning out the computer...), so, I lost what I got (almost 75% of the download)....so, I have tried of download again and I dont know what happen....Its the server busy? (the download become like frozzen) .....Is there a maximun number of downloads?

Please, could someone give me some insight?? I become to get nervious (I already have paid for...and I dont get still nothing....Its very frustrant)

Re: I have missed the GPO4 download 

I checked the availability of the download server and the GPO4 upgrade file and all is working. I did a complete download as part of testing without any problems.

All I can suggest is deleting any fragment of the original failed download and try again.

Quote Originally Posted by androdriguez View Post
    During the proccess of downloading the files of the new GPO4 I did have an accident with my computer (the keyboard has fallen down, turning out the computer...), so, I lost what I got (almost 75% of the download)....so, I have tried of download again and I dont know what happen....Its the server busy? (the download become like frozzen) .....Is there a maximun number of downloads?

Please, could someone give me some insight?? I become to get nervious (I already have paid for...and I dont get still nothing....Its very frustrant)
    Hello androdriguez,

I downloaded mine a few days ago and I promise you it works perfectly throughout.

I don't know why yours didn't download but please don't feel nervous. I understand your frustration but I can assure you that you will get all the help you need to get what you have paid for. Guaranteed
    Michael
    Patience is a virtue, sensitivity is a gift

I am downloading mine now. It will take a full 18 hours. That is about one day. What are the chances of some glitch on the lines in a day? I'd say pretty good. Let's hope it rather happens at the 1 hour mark rather than the 17 hour mark.

Can't wait for my new toy to arrive!

Thanks to all your for your support....finally I discover what caused this mess....A general failure on the internet conection in part of my town....It was solved barely some hours...I had downloaded and registred the GPO4 without any troubles....and its really amazing . I did tested with my EWI USB on sib.6 and the results where really very good. Ill test with my DAW tomorrow...for now...Im exhausted....Im preparing with the Venezuela National Flute Orchestra for a performance on NY (National Flute Convention)...for all those live on there are wellcome to atend this concert (Aug 15 Hotel Marriot Marquis)....full Venezuelan Music

Go Back to forum