• Help

Topic: Now this I don't understand...ARIA Player Drag'n'Drop

Share/Bookmark

Now this I don't understand...ARIA Player Drag'n'Drop

Posted on kvraudio.com:
    http://www.kvraudio.com/get/2632.html

so naturally I press ARIA Player and I'm transfered to this:
    http://www.garritan.com/dragdrop.html

So is drag'n'drop incorporated into the ARIA player or not?
    I'm downloading my copy of GPO4 at the moment (going slow at 41.6KB/Sec).

Also my activation key (png file) looks different than the one shown in the video on how to register GPO4. why is that?

Thanks.
    Q6600 Quad Core 2.4GHz, 4GB RAM, E-MU 1616m audio interface, Cubase Studio 4.1.2, Windows XP Pro sp.3, Omnisphere, Atmosphere, Addictive Drums, Amplitube 2 + Jimi Hendrix, Monstrous

Re: Now this I don't understand...ARIA Player Drag'n'Drop

Drag and Drop interface has not been implemented yet. There is only drag and drop for the activation system right now.

~Gary

Exclamation Re: Now this I don't understand...ARIA Player Drag'n'Drop

Hi yai

no it's not. I also asked about it...)

It is expected to be an update for the future, but now is not implemented yet.

By the way the performance and the interface of GPO4 are fully justifying the update. I was happy with it, I hope you will be too.

ciao

Fabio

There is a second drag and drop feature in the initial release of GPO4: Ensemble files can be dragged and dropped onto the interface to load. In fact, drag and drop *must* be used if GPO is operating as a plugin.

Tom

1. It just seems that in the kvr promotion of the ARIA player, drag'n'drop (of instruments into a stage) is already incorporated in ARIA.

2. Why doesn't my authorization key look different than in the video posted here in a nother thread about how to authorize GPO4.

3. I was given the authorization key without needing to type in my serial number at the garritan website. How come?
    While downloading GPO4, I went into my account at the Garritan website and went to the key and authorization sections and was given the .png file (which looks different than in the video) without the need to type in my serial number.

Regards.
    Q6600 Quad Core 2.4GHz, 4GB RAM, E-MU 1616m audio interface, Cubase Studio 4.1.2, Windows XP Pro sp.3, Omnisphere, Atmosphere, Addictive Drums, Amplitube 2 + Jimi Hendrix, Monstrous

The video shows the authorization method which is the same for all ARIA libraries. Of course the keycard will look differently as will the screens as the system develops and new libraries are added.

Get your keycard
    Drag to the ARIA player

Does it get any simpler?

Tony,
    I had a typo in my last post. I meant to say in point number 2: why does (and not doesn't).....

anyway, what about point number 3?

Quote Originally Posted by yairhol View Post
    what about point number 3?
    You're already logged into your account and having purchased the upgrade the system will then allow you to download the file, get the keycard etc.

i, too, remember this drag and drop image. from that teaser it seemed that one could pick up the instrments and place it in a stereo field without any hassle...
    honestly, i was surprised when i saw the actual aria interface after the installation!
    but maybe they are still working on this!

Go Back to forum