• Register
  • Help

Topic: What are you looking forward to in Trilian?

Share/Bookmark

What are you looking forward to in Trilian?

Got to thinking about Trilian yesterday and just how awesome it's going to be.
    Trilogy is fantastic but the possibilities of Trilian seem endless.

So, what are you looking forward to the most with it?

For me, I'm a huge fan of Tangerine Dream circa Rubycon/Ricochet era. So I'm looking forward to setting up multis a la Edgar Froese/Chris Franke sequencing style, using the onboard effects and midi learn features.

And you guys?
    Neil B
    Pentium 4 PC Windows XP Home 32 bit 3.6 Ghz, Omnisphere, Stylus RMX, Trilian, Kontakt 3, GPO 3, EWQLSC, Scope Pulsar II, Cubase 4.5

Re: What are you looking forward to in Trilian?

It's release.

What's Trilian? Or is it Trillian? or Trillion?
    Q6600 Quad Core 2.4GHz, 4GB RAM, E-MU 1616m audio interface, Cubase Studio 4.1.2, Windows XP Pro sp.3, Omnisphere, Atmosphere, Addictive Drums, Amplitube 2 + Jimi Hendrix, Monstrous

Now you have me confused too!
    Core i7 920, Win 7 RC 64, Cubase 5 64, Omnisphere, Trilogy, RMX, EWQLSO Plat EW Choirs, GPO, Stradivari, Gofrilla, Absynth 4, Halion 3, Kontakt3, BFD2, VSL Strings, JBridge running all 32 bit apps well.

I don't believe you but for others:

http://www.spectrasonics.net/news/namm2009-trilian.php

Neil B
    Pentium 4 PC Windows XP Home 32 bit 3.6 Ghz, Omnisphere, Stylus RMX, Trilian, Kontakt 3, GPO 3, EWQLSC, Scope Pulsar II, Cubase 4.5

its an 'in' joke we are only messin... sbout mi spellin
    Core i7 920, Win 7 RC 64, Cubase 5 64, Omnisphere, Trilogy, RMX, EWQLSO Plat EW Choirs, GPO, Stradivari, Gofrilla, Absynth 4, Halion 3, Kontakt3, BFD2, VSL Strings, JBridge running all 32 bit apps well.

I'm with Luna on this one..JON
    Logic Pro8
    MacBook Pro intel
    Live8
    Reason4
    PTs 7.4

Looking forward to Trillian, but would also like to see a 'legacy' patch library for the Trilogy stuff. I just updated a bunch of old stuff Atmosphere>Omnisphere having moved off the PPC platform to intel mac, and while all the Atmo patches are in Omni, there's no quick way to grab them other than searching for the original Atmo patch name in Omni (unless I'm missing something...)

So a more user friendly way to update old Trilogy-based projects would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by yairhol View Post
    What's Trilian? Or is it Trillian? or Trillion?
    I'm lookin' forward to a Trillion automatable parameters.

Quote Originally Posted by stevelindsay View Post
    Looking forward to Trillian, but would also like to see a 'legacy' patch library for the Trilogy stuff. I just updated a bunch of old stuff Atmosphere>Omnisphere having moved off the PPC platform to intel mac, and while all the Atmo patches are in Omni, there's no quick way to grab them other than searching for the original Atmo patch name in Omni (unless I'm missing something...)

So a more user friendly way to update old Trilogy-based projects would be great.
    No way to do that unfortunately. All of the Trilogy Patches are included of course.

Go Back to forum