• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Altiverb tutorials

Altiverb tutorials

Hi folks,

here is a link to a topic I started on the Tips Techniques and Tutorials area.
    I wanted it to be noticed here for those who may not look "over there"

Budleigh Salterton

Re: Altiverb tutorials

Sterling work Dan. A lot of time and trouble and even though I've had Altiverb for years - very useful and interesting.

Many, many, many thanks Dan!!!

Do you think it might be possible for our collective community to approach Audioease with a request for a bulk buy discount on Altiverb?

Later on today I'm going to check out the tutorials on Altiverb that you created, Dan. THANK YOU very much for making these videos!!! I really love the Altiverb plug-in. Learning to use it more purposefully would be really, really cool.

Music and humor are healthy for the soul.

Smile Re: Altiverb tutorials

Hi Dan,

Just a message to say how helpful these video lessons are. I am presently viewing them and I am really happy with these.

Just wanted to say thank you for all the time and effort that was put into them.

best regards,

Thank you Paul, I really love anything that has to do with sound and recording.
    I am satisfied by your thoughts that this is useful to you,.... thanks again!

Pingu, glad to help a brother out

Alan, that is a great idea, but I imagine Audio Ease can not sell under retail, otherwise it may upset their retailers. A group buy may be in order though.

Audio-Ease you there?

Ted, Yes, some toots on how to actually use it in a variety of genres will be coming soon to a screen near you. Thank you Ted!

Steve, very nice of you, thanks!

Hey Dan,
    Kudos for making the videos! The dampning video really cleared up a few things that were not clear before. You've got a real knack for clearly presenting material. Thanks for putting these together!

We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams …
    24" 2.4 Ghz iMac, OSX 10.4.10, MOTU 828 MKII, 2 Glyph 250 Gig external drives, Logic 9, Finale 2008 GPO, JABB, Strad, Gro, Reason 4, EWQL Storm Drum, Adrenaline, Symphonic Choirs, SO Gold,All Arturia Synths, Many NI Synths, Spectrasonics Synths, KH Strings, VEPro on a Windows 7 4x 2.8 Ghz 12 gig of RAM

Hello Dan.

I too found your Altiverb tutorials very interesting.

Thank you so much for all your hard work and your efforts in helping us to improve our efforts.

Best wishes,
    Patience is a virtue, sensitivity is a gift

Quote Originally Posted by LFO View Post
    The damping video really cleared up a few things that were not clear before.

that's what I like to hear
    that makes me happy.
    Thanks Kevin,

Alan, thank you for taking the time it takes to watch them.

Go Back to forum