• Register
  • Help

Topic: GVI - Synchorsoft crash and burn :(

Share/Bookmark

GVI - Synchorsoft crash and burn :(

My computer crashed taking everything with it. As I am loading I have hit a brick wall and need help.

I can load GVI on my XP64 system (SP2, 8 gig ram) but I am getting an error/exception message that the synchrosoft dongle has ran into a problem and is shutting down. I have done everything I know and cannot seem to get my dongle to Dongle.

My computer recognizes the dongle but has issues installing it and when I can install it - it appears to be empty (No E-License).

Any help would be welcome!!!

William
    www.williamwest.org

We are the makers of music and the dreamers of dreams.

Re: GVI - Synchorsoft crash and burn :(

Do you have any other eLicenser dongles? If so, do they work? Just wondering whether your problem is a general eLicenser problem or just a problem specific to your GVI dongle.

My other dongles work just fine. One Synchrosoft for Wavelab and an Ilok for Waves (which program sadly won't work on my 64bit XP computer).

It appears that the dongle is empty. And I cannot figure out how to get the license back.

Any help would be great! Have an extra dongle?
    www.williamwest.org

Same problem in a different computer? (I guess so...)

After days and weeks!!!!! It is now working!!!!!!! I am so happy.

I had installed the GVI disk on my xp64 computer but was getting an error message about the e-license. My dongle appeared to have nothing on it no matter what I tried.

Bottom line - I installed every GVI update in order and it now works just fine. Don't ask don't tell.

I am just happy that I can load my gigs and continue my setup.

All the best,
    William
    www.williamwest.org

I accept with information:Just wondering whether your problem is a general eLicenser problem or just a problem specific to your GVI dongle.

I can load GVI on my XP64 system (SP2, 8 gig ram) but I am getting an error/exception message that the synchrosoft dongle has ran into a problem and is shutting down. I have done everything I know and cannot seem to get my dongle to Dongle.

Go Back to forum