THANKS.

Re: Any 1.04 news? timing? THANKS.

Quote Originally Posted by ab53 View Post
    I guess the topic name says it all.
    THANKS.
    My question as well...
    Keith W.

gone out for a short Holiday to Scheveningen (The Hague), The Netherlands.

http://imagene.youropi.com/imgp3345%...9%28c:0%29.jpg

Raymond

I've been working full time on updates to the Steinway, exclusively, and I'll be continuing on the Steinway for the foreseeable future. 1.04 has been very very time consuming for me. I'll let you know as soon as it is ready.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Hurchalla View Post
    I've been working full time on updates to the Steinway, exclusively, and I'll be continuing on the Steinway for the foreseeable future. 1.04 has been very very time consuming for me. I'll let you know as soon as it is ready.
    Sounds like you might be doing some of that voicing you mentioned earlier...

v1.04 is primarily sustain resonance. Despite the difficulty level of this update (for me), don't expect much to change in v1.04 if everything is working more or less fine for you right now. The update is aimed primarily at customers who have had problems with sustain resonance.

The voicing update to Pro/Standard is planned for v1.05, and should be a noticeable change for pro/standard users- both existing and new users.

Can you do this without new samples being taken?

Thanks for your responses to this thread. I am actually VERY happy with 1.03.

The voicing update to Pro/Standard is planned for v1.05, and should be a noticeable change for pro/standard users- both existing and new users.

v1.04 is primarily sustain resonance. Despite the difficulty level of this update (for me), don't expect much to change in v1.04 if everything is working more or less fine for you right now. The update is aimed primarily at customers who have had problems with sustain resonance.

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for the input. Fascinating to see what goes into it.

Side issue based on your response: I gather from your comments that Standard will still be supported with new versions for users even if the product is indeed discontinued? Is that the case?

Regards, JohnF

Hi ab53-
    We've already got everything in samples I need for voicing, thankfully.

John-
    Based on feedback I think Gary may be exploring possibilities of again selling the Standard version. Regardless of what might happen there, we'll definitely continue support and updates for all Standard editions users.

That is great news (that you don't need new samples.) It is always nice to have something to look forward to, so just keep us posted.

Have a great summer. Portland is HOT today!

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast