• Register
  • Help

Topic: GPO4 Upgrade question(s)

Share/Bookmark

GPO4 Upgrade question(s)

I haven't ordered the upgrade yet, but am planning on it. Does it come on a DVD, or is it only a download? Also, I plan on getting a new laptop soon, so if the upgrade does come on a DVD, would I have to install my version of GPO and then install the upgrade?

Re: GPO4 Upgrade question(s)

Hello Dale,

At the moment, GPO 4 is download only, eventually it will be offered on DVD. I bought the upgrade and downloaded without any problems whatsoever.

You do not need to install the previous version of GPO. GPO 4 is a full and independent install. In fact, you could have both your previous version and GPO 4 running quite happily side by side if you wanted. However, you will need your previous KP2 Serial Number to order and download GPO 4.

Hope this helps.
    Michael
    Patience is a virtue, sensitivity is a gift

Thank You. and one more question: I ended up buying the upgrade yesterday anyway, but don't plan on downloading it until i buy a new laptop. Can i download the upgrade at any time, or is there a limited time period?

Quote Originally Posted by Dale R. View Post
    Thank You. and one more question: I ended up buying the upgrade yesterday anyway, but don't plan on downloading it until i buy a new laptop. Can i download the upgrade at any time, or is there a limited time period?
    You can download any time as many times as you like.

Go Back to forum