• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Beautiful Web Page!

Share/Bookmark

Thumbs up Beautiful Web Page!

Dear Gary!
    Very nice job on the new Garritan Web Page!!! It looks fantastic!!!

Gary A.
    Serenity Musician Productions (Gary A.)

Lenovo ThinksStation S30, Windows 10 Professional 64-bit, 20 gig ram, 2 terabyte hd., M-Audio Fast Track, Finale25, Sonar Professional

Re: Beautiful Web Page!

Where do you see the new page?
    When I press the main banner on garritan.com I'm getting directed to the store. When I press the 'products' list on the main page and then press Personal Orchestra I'm being directed to the Kontakt page of GPO.
    Q6600 Quad Core 2.4GHz, 4GB RAM, E-MU 1616m audio interface, Cubase Studio 4.1.2, Windows XP Pro sp.3, Omnisphere, Atmosphere, Addictive Drums, Amplitube 2 + Jimi Hendrix, Monstrous

Quote Originally Posted by yairhol View Post
    Where do you see the new page?
    When I press the main banner on garritan.com I'm getting directed to the store. When I press the 'products' list on the main page and then press Personal Orchestra I'm being directed to the Kontakt page of GPO.
    You may have the old page cached. Try refreshing, go to www.garritan.com and go to the Products menu.

Gary

Really superb work!

It really looks fantastic!!
    Sean Patrick Hannifin
    My MP3s | My Melody Generator | my album
    "serious music" ... as if the rest of us are just kidding

absolutely wonderful Gary!

VERY NICE!

Looks very professional and sleek.
    I love it.
    Q6600 Quad Core 2.4GHz, 4GB RAM, E-MU 1616m audio interface, Cubase Studio 4.1.2, Windows XP Pro sp.3, Omnisphere, Atmosphere, Addictive Drums, Amplitube 2 + Jimi Hendrix, Monstrous

hmmmm....maybe my cache REALLY DOES need clearing out:

Thanks all. We worked very hard at updating the site. It was fun too developing and transforming it.

This was a result of teamwork. I must credit James for his artistic vision and design. He is a digital Michaelangelo. And also Tony for his hard work in setting it up.

And LOW, that was a blast from the past! You really do need to clear your cache.

We're still working on making more updates to the site. This will be a work in progress.

~Gary

........cache cleared and done now. Congrats on the new site - it has the look and feel of artistry in action. Well done.

Go Back to forum