• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: two new demos....

Share/Bookmark

two new demos....

Here are two demos of contrasting difference. I would love to hear what you guys think...
    http://www.dssoundware.com/sounds/Adagio.mp3
    http://www.dssoundware.com/sounds/EX.mp3

Donnie

Re: two new demos....

Donnie, what strings did you use in the adagio piece? Or is that real strings? Is this a \"which one is real\" thing again?

[This message has been edited by Damon (edited 10-15-2001).]

Thanks for the reply Damon....great idea!

Which do you guys think are real and which are sampled?

Donnie

Anyone else want to take a stab at the Adagio?

Donnie

the Adagio is real....I like Alban Berg. What a nice surprise.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by esperlad:
    the Adagio is real....I like Alban Berg. What a nice surprise.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Esperland,

It\'s not Berg....but thats a good guess though!

Donnie

Ok, I guess I should come clean....the \"Adagio\" is all samples from the new Prosonus giga library. If anyone would like the midi file I can post it also.

Donnie

Donnie, I\'ve always found the old Prosonus strings library to be very useful, especially with all its FX patches.

How many and what type of FX patches are included in the Giga Prosonus Orchestral library?

I presume ALL of the string patches are NOT included. I\'m mainly interested in fx, runs, trills, and wierd stuff!

I was told that I was given ALL of the original material from the old Prosonus takes. This inclues a bunch of stuff that was not on the original.

Donnie

Donnie, I have to say I am impressed with the slow string sounds. Can you please post another demo with the slow strings? They sound very nice.
    Maybe post another short excerpt from \"Adagio for Strings\" using the Prosonus library, or have you done that already?

Go Back to forum