• Register
  • Help

Topic: Sample Dat file

Sample/macros file

Okay so I Installed GPO 4 per the instructions. However when I try to open ANY instrument i get a message about macros not being found. the list varies from instrument to instrument. In my uncompress install directory there is a samplesdata directory. Does this need to be copied somewhere to make this work?

Re: Sample Dat file

Anyone ? at this point I have a useless program. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling with the same results.

SamplesData contains the compressed audio files.
    You can delete it after a successful install.

How do you load an instrument in the ARIA Player?

Do you have a GPO entry on the instrument slot menu?
    It should be:

Did you do what I did and try to install from the zip file. It doesn't work - you must unzip first or you don't get the sample files.
    Things may come and things may go but the art school dance goes on forever
    NOW WITH Cubase 5, JABB,GPO, Fender Strat, Ibanez RG, Yamaha Fretless Bass, Framus Archtop, The Trumpet and Mr T Sax, together with GREEN SEALING WAX

No I have it unzipped in an install directory which is where I ran the install.

And yes I have the entry but when I attempt to import or reload I get the macro error messages. It is all quite frustrating. i will uninstall and reinstall again. Maybe third time is the charm.

This is how to load the Bb Clarinet Solo:

The import entry is to load other/external sfz files.

If you don't have the GPO entry in your menu, please contact aria.support by running Report Technical Issue in the ARIA Player folder.
    Pascal Maheux, Plogue Art et Technologie Inc.
    Montréal. http://www.plogue.com

Go Back to forum