• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: Aria Player for JABB

Share/Bookmark

Aria Player for JABB

Is there any specific date as to when the new Aria player will be out for the JABB library?

Re: Aria Player for JABB

Quote Originally Posted by ronboykin View Post
    Is there any specific date as to when the new Aria player will be out for the JABB library?
    We're focusing on JABB and it is in the works. I won't say it's imminent but it is going well

~Gary

Thanks for that Gary! A few more questions about the up and coming JABB for the Aria player? Are the memory requirements for the new JABB/Aria player going to be more or less and will the samples have the capability of being streamed from the disk?

Quote Originally Posted by Garritan View Post
    We're focusing on JABB and it is in the works. I won't say it's imminent but it is going well

~Gary
    Will this JABB ARIA player cost $$?
    Will it allow both usage of JABB and the GPO included with FINALE 2009 (at the same time!)?
    Will it be downloadable from the Garritan site, or will I be traumatized by Germans (Native instruments are restless!)?

Sorry for all the questions...Just excited to get your string sections combined with your Jazz brass to get some CROONER tunes-a-croon'n.

I'm guessing that JABB will not work with the ARIA player included with FINALE 2009? BUT IF THERE"S A WAY, LET ME KNOW - THANKS!

After yet another frustrating evening spent with Kontakt (using the new 3.5 reader), I'm begging you: please finish the JABB implementation for Aria! Please!
    Dean L. Surkin
    Steinway A104030
    Sonar X2 (professional), Finale 2011, JABB 3, GPO

Gary, any update on the update to Aria for JABB? It's been nearly two months since any posts on this topic, and it seems it's been imminent for some time. (Brings back memories of the wait for the KP2 version...)

Gary,
    Any update here I am seeing in other forums as we are going to 64bit Windows 7 the Jazz Big Band is broke in Sonar? The fix seems the new Kontact Player but then there are velocity questions. As we are bulding out new DAW due to Windows 7 and 64bit to get the memory we need we would really need this.

Thanks,
    Steve

Any further update on the ARIA player version of JABB? It was in final beta in October - I was under the impression release was imminent. It's hard to believe more folks aren't clamoring for this...

I'm waitting too and hope it'll be downloadable JABB

Also waiting hopefully for the release of the new version. Any update on progress, Gary?

Paul Read
    Mac Pro 2X2.8 Ghz Quad-Core Intel Xenon, 10Gb 800 MHz DDR2 FB-DIMM, OS10.6.4, Finale 2011, Digital Performer 7.1, Altiverb 6, Yamaha S90, Built-in audio, GPO, JABB, Garritan Authorized Steinway (Pro), Reason 3, M-Audio Ozone, Giovani, Symphonic Choirs, Kontakt 2, Vienna Symphonic Library. Website:http://www.paulread.ca

Go Back to forum