• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Topic: Journey to the gates

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1

    Journey to the gates

    Journey To The Gates by Aram J. Cartozian


    The only track that will be added is the lead guitar, everything else is finished and mixed and mastered. The final version will have a better fade at the end.

    Derek is working on the lead guitar track.

    My Toys;

    3 synth tracks
    1 Moog lead track
    1 Bass guitar track ~ my P-Bass
    1 Guitar Power Chord track ~ my Telecaster
    Church Organ
    Drums

    GPO stuff:

    Cellos
    Violas
    Violins
    French Horns
    Trombones
    Trumpet
    Tubular Bells

    http://www.box.net/shared/2sdf61q2y5
    Producer ~ Sound Engineer ~ Musician

    http://www.myspace.com/451525581

  2. #2

    Re: Journey to the gates


    This is proving quite tricky - hmmm

    Harder than it appears, still nearly there I think.
    Derek
    Things may come and things may go but the art school dance goes on forever
    NOW WITH Cubase 5, JABB,GPO, Fender Strat, Ibanez RG, Yamaha Fretless Bass, Framus Archtop, The Trumpet and Mr T Sax, together with GREEN SEALING WAX


  3. #3

    Re: Journey to the gates

    Quote Originally Posted by buckshead View Post

    This is proving quite tricky - hmmm

    Harder than it appears, still nearly there I think.
    LOL................

    Take your time. I'm not in big hurry.
    Producer ~ Sound Engineer ~ Musician

    http://www.myspace.com/451525581

  4. #4
    Senior Member sd cisco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Southern Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    832

    Re: Journey to the gates

    Aram it is sizzling more than ever!! Liked the big bells at the end too! Can't wait to hear it once Derek finishes the guitar part - I'll be crankin' 'er up for that listen!!
    Best regards,
    sd cisco

  5. #5

    Re: Journey to the gates

    Quote Originally Posted by sd cisco View Post
    Aram it is sizzling more than ever!! Liked the big bells at the end too! Can't wait to hear it once Derek finishes the guitar part - I'll be crankin' 'er up for that listen!!
    Best regards,
    sd cisco
    Thanks SD.
    Producer ~ Sound Engineer ~ Musician

    http://www.myspace.com/451525581

  6. #6

    Re: Journey to the gates

    Ok--so NOW I'm on the right thread (clicked on the earlier version first--ignore that one folks, as per Aram's instructions)---But hey, it's still not finished! lol---OK, looking forward to Derek's lead work.

    In the meantime, it's an especially effective and big ol' tower of sound that's sounding great, Hippie!

    Randy

  7. #7

    Re: Journey to the gates

    Hippie - some nice chord changes here and of course the really humungous sound that is your trademark. Powerful stuff (actually majestic)! This would work so well as an underscore in an appropriate film.

    Del
    Music happens to be an art form that transcends language. - Herbie Hancock

    http://www.mdtcommunications.com

  8. #8

    Re: Journey to the gates

    Quote Originally Posted by DelCarry View Post
    Hippie - some nice chord changes here and of course the really humungous sound that is your trademark. Powerful stuff (actually majestic)! This would work so well as an underscore in an appropriate film.

    Del
    Thank you Del. It took me a year to get the chords together and the progression right and then come up with the beat and make it sound and feel the way I wanted.
    Producer ~ Sound Engineer ~ Musician

    http://www.myspace.com/451525581

  9. #9

    Re: Journey to the gates

    WHEN do we get the version with the guitar track???? We wants it! Shoot, I may noodle over this current version myself just for the fun of it.

    Is there a written out lead or will it be an ad lib thing? A mixture of the two? Satriani-esque? Jeff Beck-ified?

    I look forward to hearing the final version!
    Paul

    Prowland the posting Ninja

  10. #10

    Re: Journey to the gates

    Quote Originally Posted by Prowland View Post
    WHEN do we get the version with the guitar track???? We wants it! Shoot, I may noodle over this current version myself just for the fun of it.

    Is there a written out lead or will it be an ad lib thing? A mixture of the two? Satriani-esque? Jeff Beck-ified?

    I look forward to hearing the final version!
    LOL Jeez you Kids are hard to please.

    I sent you a PM.
    Producer ~ Sound Engineer ~ Musician

    http://www.myspace.com/451525581

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •