• Register
  • Help

Topic: Omnisphere question: Find particular sound sources in patches?

Share/Bookmark

Omnisphere question: Find particular sound sources in patches?

Hello,

Is there a way to find what patches use particular sound sources? For example, say I like the soundsource "abandoned 1." Is there a way to find out which presets use abandoned 1 as part of its sound? Typing "abandoned" into the browser does not lead to any patches that use "abandoned" sound sources. The search has abandoned me! (wait...that pun doesn't even make sense...)

I also ran into what seems like a bug: When using shuffle browse mode, changing a tag pulldown (example switching "complexity" to "author") causes the patches to be reshuffled, even when the new category is set to ALL! So if I wanted to compare previous patches, I no longer know where they are! Is there anyway to NOT have it automatically reshuffle unless we push the "shuffle" button again?

Thanks in advance for your help and reply. Omnisphere is a FANTASTIC instrument and I'm really enjoying it!! THANK YOU SPECTRASONICS!!

Re: Omnisphere question: Find particular sound sources in patches?

Quote Originally Posted by JT3_Jon View Post
    Hello,

Is there a way to find what patches use particular sound sources? For example, say I like the soundsource "abandoned 1." Is there a way to find out which presets use abandoned 1 as part of its sound? Typing "abandoned" into the browser does not lead to any patches that use "abandoned" sound sources. The search has abandoned me! (wait...that pun doesn't even make sense...)
    I was telling me the same. I am searching a patch containing the "suzuki" soundsource (can't remember the name, digging the library for an hour now!).
    I guess we have a feature request here :-)

Go Back to forum