• Register
  • Help

Topic: Samples Sounds Dropping

Share/Bookmark

Samples Sounds Dropping

I am working on a coposition created in the origional GPO format. Just upgraded to GPO4. Was doing ok then the harp drops out and the volume on the percussions is so low I can not hear them. Any suggestions. Oh, sorry, it is a Finale file.
    Samantha Penigar
    http://www.myspace.com/samanthapenigar

http://www.northernsounds.com/forum/...p?userid=13306

Dream it! Then Do it! Good things come to those who work while they wait. [COLOR=purple]Persistence[/COLO

Re: Samples Sounds Dropping

I have the same problem. Help us!
    "The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese." -Steven Wright, comedian

How busy are the scores? Is there a lot of activity going on at that point? Is it consistently the harp at the same point in the score? What happens if you add a measure before the drop point?

Quote Originally Posted by Reegs View Post
    How busy are the scores? Is there a lot of activity going on at that point? Is it consistently the harp at the same point in the score? What happens if you add a measure before the drop point?
    None of the above are happening to me. It's probably something to do with the notation/sequencer I'm using, which is Overture 4/GPO4. I use Finale too, but I don't have the dropout problem. I tried tweeking the buffers too, to no avail. Not much of a problem anyway, since I usually record each staff to audio, then I put the audio in SONAR. In SONAR, I can up the volume to even it all out. Otherwise, it's more of a minor irritation than anything else.
    "The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese." -Steven Wright, comedian

Go Back to forum