• Register
  • Help

Topic: Mouse wheel "menu scroll" within plugins?

Mouse wheel "menu scroll" within plugins?

When I run Omnisphere through "Savihost" (making it essentially a standalone) my mouse wheel scrolls the Omnisphere menus just fine, yet when I run Omnisphere as a plugin within Sonar the mouse wheel won't scroll in Omnisphere.

I have some Kontakt Player instruments and the Kontakt Player has a "capture mouse from host" option which allows the mouse to scroll both the Kontakt Player and Sonar. Unlike the Kontakt Player, I can't find anything in Omnisphere that will "capture the mouse".

All I have left to do is to "drag" the preset menu bars when Omnisphere is run as a plugin within Sonar and by doing this it skips over entire chunks of presets because it is not a smooth continuous scroll.

Anyone have any ideas?

Re: Mouse wheel "menu scroll" within plugins?

Only Sonar seems to have this problem, all other hosts currently work OK with Omnisphere mouse scrolling.

For Sonar/Omnisphere users, this issue will be addressed in a future update to Omnisphere that'll be available in October.

Pittsburgh, PA 15206 USA

Re: Mouse wheel "menu scroll" within plugins?

Thank you! - - - but also, no scroll in Forte Ensemble for me ... along with Sonar.

Go Back to forum