• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: New Samplitude and Aria player Tutorial

Share/Bookmark

New Samplitude and Aria player Tutorial

Here is the link to youtube tutorial using Samplitude 11 pro and the new Aria Player GPO4.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d75oIxP-7Tk
    Styxx

Re: New Samplitude and Aria player Tutorial

Thanks! Im using Samplitude Music Studio - very similar- and the video is very helpfull.

thanks the link.

Best Regards
    Marcelo Colina

You are welcome. Yes, I was having a bit of trouble configuring Aria with Samp and this tutorial clears up tons! Works well in 10.21 pro.
    Styxx

Hi, Styxx - I was interested in watching the vid even though I don't use Samplitude. Well done, and now I see that the set up is basically the same as in Sonar, it's logical and intuitive - get yer audio tracks in the app to line up with audio outs in Aria, and away you go.

He didn't go into details like using Auto Legato and Stereo Stage - maybe he'll do that later.

He also didn't mention how the wet versions of all instruments are piped through only the first stereo out - I think this is going to continue being a stumbling block for sequencer users who for some reason want to use Ambience instead of the reverb plugins in their programs. This design choice was made to help notation users.

Kind of a fun footnote on the vid - He's British, and everything he says is repeated with subtitles, so us 'Murcans who sometimes have trouble with "accents" can be sure to know what he's saying.

Randy

Styxx,

Thanks for posting this fine video and thanks to the author. Whoever did it (was that you with a British accent?) did an excellent job.

Samplitutde can be a daunting program and the author made it easy.

I'll place the video here so many can see it in this thread...

Your welcome Gary. The gents name is Kraznet from UK. If you YouTube Samplitude tutorials there are quite a bit by him and very useful. I agree Samplitude can be a hard ace DAW to use but as you can see they are making leaps and bounds in updating to a more user friendly platform.

He also didn't mention how the wet versions of all instruments are piped through only the first stereo out
    This tutorial was actually a request of mine for help as well as the last one he did with the original GPO and Kontakt player. The subject of this tutorial was to cover multiple instruments. I believe he would be happy to cover more later on if asked.
    Styxx

Hi, Gary - Your embedded video posts never work for me--maybe they do for others? - But I just see all the code. If it's a vid I haven't seen before, I hunt for the URL portion, go to a new browser window and paste it in.

Randy

Gary wrote:

Samplitutde can be a daunting program and the author made it easy.
    I rencently started using Samplitude Music Studio (that is a less featured version of the Big one) and im really surprised how much it can do for my $79 i paid for it, specially the time managing for audio&midi, and the audio edition. I will try it with ARIA as soon i finish to buy&download it...
    Marcelo Colina

Quote Originally Posted by marce View Post
    I rencently started using Samplitude Music Studio (that is a less featured version of the Big one) and im really surprised how much it can do for my $79 i paid for it, specially the time managing for audio&midi, and the audio edition. I will try it with ARIA as soon i finish to buy&download it...
    Yes, that's something isn't it? I purchased Samplitude SE 9 for $49.00 just to experience it first before upgrading to 10.21 Pro. I was surprised to see just how much you can do with SE9. However, 10 pro has its advantages.

I just ordered Altiverb for PC. Can't wait to use it in Samplitude. You're going to live GPO4 especially Aria.
    Styxx

Quote Originally Posted by rbowser- View Post
    Hi, Gary - Your embedded video posts never work for me--maybe they do for others? - But I just see all the code. If it's a vid I haven't seen before, I hunt for the URL portion, go to a new browser window and paste it in.

Randy
    It is the same vid as what you watched earlier. Or, maybe it's one of those Popeye full length vids?
    Styxx

Go Back to forum