• Register
  • Help

Topic: Vienna Ensemble

Share/Bookmark

Vienna Ensemble

Has anyone had personal experience with the new Vienna Ensemble piano? It's about $900.00 and I'm wondering if it is really that much better (if at all ) than the EWQL Piano I'm playing now on my 64 bit PC machine.

I'm also curious about the Ensemble 3 software that allows you to move all midi and audio through an ethernet cable.

Thanks!

giga...

Re: Vienna Ensemble

Quote Originally Posted by gigagagga View Post
    Has anyone had personal experience with the new Vienna Ensemble piano? It's about $900.00 and I'm wondering if it is really that much better (if at all ) than the EWQL Piano I'm playing now on my 64 bit PC machine.

I'm also curious about the Ensemble 3 software that allows you to move all midi and audio through an ethernet cable.

Thanks!

giga...
    Can't tell you about Vienna Piano, but LOVE Ensemble 3. It works!

Peace

Rik P

Sorry, Vienna Imperial piano

Again, can't tell you anything about their piano, but Vienna Ensemble is great. It does exactly what it says, and, so far, has never tripped over.

It's also about to become infinitely more useful, when it goes to Vienna Ensemble Pro, which will host 3rd party plugins.
    David

Hi Giga,

I've tried out the Vienna Imperial and I can tell you that the range from soft to loud is incredible due to the massive amount of samples. There is virtually no noise apparent either in the samples which is very impressive considering how quiet the samples can be. The pianos is absolutely perfect for orchestral music.

There are many demo's available on the VSL website that showcase the piano in different styles.
    Austin Haynes
    Sales and Technical Support
    ILIO

Go Back to forum