• Register
  • Help

Topic: how to convert akai samples?

Share/Bookmark

how to convert akai samples?

Hi, I just got my giga machine working and I am trying to convert some of my Akai samples in to .gig format. Can someone tell me why the program information(looping, attack, decay, etc.) is not being imported as well. I end up with a program that is keymapped but that\'s it. I know this is a very basic question but any help would be appreciatted since I have a project to do and not a whole lot of time to investigate this. Thanks.

Re: how to convert akai samples?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by chickenhead:
    Hi, I just got my giga machine working and I am trying to convert some of my Akai samples in to .gig format. Can someone tell me why the program information(looping, attack, decay, etc.) is not being imported as well. I end up with a program that is keymapped but that\'s it. I know this is a very basic question but any help would be appreciatted since I have a project to do and not a whole lot of time to investigate this. Thanks.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This may be a good question for forum user \"chickensys\" (author of the Translator sample format conversion software).

With such similar user names, you\'re not related are you?

Nicholas

Go Back to forum