• Register
  • Help

Topic: Songsmith World Pack 1

Share/Bookmark

Songsmith World Pack 1

On the garritan.biz site there is an ad for "Songsmith World Pack 1", which has a few interesting instruments at a very attractive price, but very little information. In particular, I cannot figure out whether this is a product specifically for use with the Songsmith application or whether it can be used with Aria.

Does this consist of (or contain) a library that can be used with the Aria player? Even the KP2 would do.

If the answer is "yes", I would happily acquire a copy at the offered price, but otherwise it would be of no interest to me.
    Martin
    Canberra, Australia

Re: Songsmith World Pack 1

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Ward View Post
    On the garritan.biz site there is an ad for "Songsmith World Pack 1", which has a few interesting instruments at a very attractive price, but very little information. In particular, I cannot figure out whether this is a product specifically for use with the Songsmith application or whether it can be used with Aria.

Does this consist of (or contain) a library that can be used with the Aria player? Even the KP2 would do.

If the answer is "yes", I would happily acquire a copy at the offered price, but otherwise it would be of no interest to me.
    Hi its made to run in SongSmith only. It wont currently work in ARIA Player.
    David Viens, Plogue Art et Technologie Inc.
    Montreal. http://www.plogue.com

Re: Songsmith World Pack 1

Thanks again for the info David.
    I feared that's what the answer would be. Ah well, at least I've saved ten dollars.
    Martin
    Canberra, Australia

Go Back to forum