• Register
  • Help

Topic: Atmosphere keeps asking for new authorization

Share/Bookmark

Atmosphere keeps asking for new authorization

I was puzzled when this first happened today, because Atmosphere was already authorized on my computer, but went through the new registration and got a new authorization anyway.

Now, just a few hours later, Atmosphere is asking me to authorize again! Logic had just crashed...but that shouldn't affect the authorization, should it?

Has anyone else experienced this, and have an idea what the problem could be?

Thanks!

Nigel

Re: Atmosphere keeps asking for new authorization

Just in case anyone wants to know: I got great help from support in this.

When you authorize Atmosphere on the Mac. the default button (blue) is "ok", but you actually need to click on "Authorize". That's actually something to be aware of in the Authoorization process.

Things can happen within a computer system, through no fault of the user, which invalidate your authorization without you knowing it. It's rare, but it can happen.

The Spectrasonics people have a complete record of all authorizations and are really helpful if you are a genuine user and have trouble.

Just one more reason (apart from the cool products) to support Spectrasonics :-)

NIgel

Go Back to forum