• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: Kontakt 4/Komplete 6 coming

Share/Bookmark

Kontakt 4/Komplete 6 coming

Just a heads up there is a new Kontakt 4/Komplete 6 coming..

Re: Kontakt 4/Komplete 6 coming

Hmmmm.

I think I'll be resisting this one for as long as possible. It doesn't really seem to contain anything new - I guess there might be some revolutionary new features in Abynth5 and Kontakt4, but if there were they'd probably be singing and dancing about them a lot more.

Strikes me this is probably a case of slightly tidied GUIs and a few new presets. And the upgrade price is a whacking great proportion of buying it from scratch, given how many products aren't changing at all. Unless my favourite developers immediately go to Kontakt 4 then I'll probably give it a miss.
    David

http://www.native-instruments.com/#/...cer/kontakt-4/

AET looks interesting...

Cheers,
    Vincent

Yes, AET seems to offer very interesting possibilities; I wonder what will be possible with this technology in the area of choir/soloist wordbuilding options.

Too much stuff is coming out all at once. Sony released Soundforge 10. That upgrade price for SF 10 is on par of upgrading Vegas. Seems a bit much for an audio editor.

Maybe I missed it somewhere, but does anyone know if their will be an updated Kontakt Player to version 4 along with the upcoming Kontakt 4 (full version) release?

-bd

Does anyone know any details for the CHoir section ?? Is it the ewql's or is it NI's own ?? Does it include sections ? - sopranos tenors basses ?? Divisions ? please post any info ...

Something that really annoys me is that they have DISCONTINUED B4II. That's one of the instruments I REALLY like in NI's set...

Mark
    Mark McDowell
    Intel i7-920, 12GB, Dual 640GB SATA
    Windows 7 x64 Ultimate

Quote Originally Posted by bdjazz98 View Post
    Maybe I missed it somewhere, but does anyone know if their will be an updated Kontakt Player to version 4 along with the upcoming Kontakt 4 (full version) release?

-bd
    I read somewhere, that Kontakt and Kontakt Player now are virtually almost the same program, Kontakt Player is just functioning in limited mode. So I would say it's highly probably that the Player appears too.
    Film Composer - www.juhanalehtiniemi.com
    My latest project: Our first indie pop -single, produced in Ableton Live, available also on iTunes and Amazon
    Mac Pro 6-core 3.33GHz

Go Back to forum