• Register
  • Help

Topic: TITAN - Try before you buy!

TITAN - Try before you buy!

TITAN - 200 Synthesizers in One!
    Get your free demo copy of our brand new TITAN Synthesizer now and discover how to make a big sound experience in our Sample Player ENGINE based on 12 great TITAN multi samples! Did you know that you can even import up to 24 of your own samples (per layer) into ENGINE? Make your experience with this unlimited version of ENGINE - more than a sample player - and the free TITAN demo content now!
    Check the TITAN info box for the download!
    But that´s not all.
    You want to check all the 5500 presets of TITAN?
    Simply visit our online test station Try-Sound to play with an unlimited full version of TITAN!
    "try-before-you-buy" - www.Try-Sound.com is the world's only platform that offers the possibility of testing virtual instruments from your home anywhere in the world by transmitting MIDI and audio over the internet. This free service is provided by www.bestservice.de and www.SoundsOnDemand.com

Have fun

best service team

Re: TITAN - Try before you buy!

Very cool, Robert!
    "Music is the shorthand of emotion." Leo Tolstoy

Listen to me, tuning my triangle http://www.box.net/shared/ae822u6r3i

Re: TITAN - Try before you buy!

Quote Originally Posted by fuenteselaine View Post
    Hi Robert,
    In the previous post, you have given the link of a demo. The demo version of the Sample player was excellent. It is so good that I want to purchase the player. Can you suggest some stores in California where i can find TITAN Player.

good to hear...
    Please contact our US distributor East West

all the best

Go Back to forum