• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: NEW ORCHESTRAL PERCUSSION ?

Share/Bookmark

NEW ORCHESTRAL PERCUSSION ?

Does anyone out in Gigaland know anything about upcoming percussion samples ? I need some soon and I understand \"Ultimate\" is pretty much the bees knees but my soon by replaced

Thanks

Dicky

Re: NEW ORCHESTRAL PERCUSSION ?

Donnie\'s stuff is superb (Ultimate Percussion).

Big Fish Audio is about to release \"LONDON PERCUSSION\" for giga. I don\'t know much about it though and I haven\'t heard any demos.

I\'m going to second Robert on this one. Donnie\'s Ultimate Orchestral Perc. is at the top of the list as things stand now. Also, don\'t overlook his Marimba/Vibes. I\'m especially fond of the marimba in that library. Haven\'t heard the \"about to be released\" items, so can\'t help you there.

First I would like to thank Tom and Robert for the kind words!

Secondly yes the Big Fish \"London Orchestral Percussion\" is going to be GREAT!! and yes we had a \"little\" hand in it.

It should be coming out pretty soon.

Donnie

donnie, can you tell us anything about the London Percussion? what\'s included?

Same question as Robert, here, Donnie.

London? London? London Symphony Orchestra ?

Yes

I too have the same question . Should i wait for that or go with Ultimate ?. And could you recomend a good celeste

Thanks

Dicky

DONNIE,
    Is London percussion the new library that you\'ve been talking about? Or is there another Ultimate orchestral percussion library coming out as well? I seriously doubt they can compete with the new Quantum Leap Bangladesh Orchestral Percussion.

[This message has been edited by Nick Phoenix (edited 10-03-2001).]

WAGNER: The best celeste as far as I know is on XSample CD#8

Yes the new London Orch. Percussion is the one Sean and I have been working on. Its in it\'s final stages and is about to go off to replication. I\'ll try to post a list of all the instruments today.

Donnie

Go Back to forum