• Register
  • Help

Topic: OT - suffering is coming

Share/Bookmark

OT - suffering is coming

I leave this country for a short holiday in Spain..... a few days without your excellent replies, compositions, advices, etc.... how do I overcome this?
    Leaving friday morning...... When I am zipping a Bacardi at the shores of Alicante I'll think of you, whilst the palmtrees move in the wind and I am getting a tan......

Byebye folks, I will be back... I'll hope so, I'll fly with Ryan Air (?!?!?!)

Raymond

Re: OT - suffering is coming

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond62 View Post
    I leave this country for a short holiday in Spain..... a few days without your excellent replies, compositions, advices, etc.... how do I overcome this?
    Leaving friday morning...... When I am zipping a Bacardi at the shores of Alicante I'll think of you, whilst the palmtrees move in the wind and I am getting a tan......

Raymond
    Well have a great vacation, Raymond. But if Forum withdrawals are going to be too painful, do you have a laptop to bring along? You can connect to your pals here from anywhere. Or, use the complimentary computer most hotels now make available to guests. That's what I've done when I'm away - I get online at least to take a peek at the Forum.

Have fun zipping your Bacardi!

Randy

Raymond
    Hey Raymond, have a fantastic time! This forum is not even close to Bacardi on the beach! I just spent a week on the beach in Costa Rica and was 100% internet free. I wouldn't have had it any other way, it was great!

Of course, it was good to get back too.

-Kevin
    We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams …
    24" 2.4 Ghz iMac, OSX 10.4.10, MOTU 828 MKII, 2 Glyph 250 Gig external drives, Logic 9, Finale 2008 GPO, JABB, Strad, Gro, Reason 4, EWQL Storm Drum, Adrenaline, Symphonic Choirs, SO Gold,All Arturia Synths, Many NI Synths, Spectrasonics Synths, KH Strings, VEPro on a Windows 7 4x 2.8 Ghz 12 gig of RAM

I needed this, certainly after reading all stuff about parallel fifths. Now I have my share of fifths on this short journey with all the family:

1. we leave from Brussels on the 5th;
    2. we are all together 5 persons;
    3. my son was born on the 5th of september;
    4. my grandson born on the 5th of july;
    5. my wife and I are both 65, not quite a fifth, but there is a five in it.

Just a stupid message/reply, though........ LOL

Raymond62 - I won't use free internation Internet, just some reading material about music theory (while baby-sitting when the parents are out)

Raymond, not one 5 in 65, there are 13

Have a nice holiday.

Well, my wife was also born the 5th of September, and she is from Spain, so you should be fine. Just remember these handy phrases

Hola: hello
    Adiós (stress in the last syllable): goodbye
    Una/dos/tres cerveza(s), por favor: one/two/three beer, please
    No me pises, que llevo chanclas: Don't step on my toes, I'm wearing sandals.

And don't mention Gibraltar...

Raymond
    Raymond, have a nice holiday without internet!

Next week I will travel to Greece also without internet.

I have bought a new Mp3 player and want to listen to some good classic music on the beach, will have good wine and first a great time with my wife.

Best,

Gunther
    "Music is the shorthand of emotion." Leo Tolstoy

Listen to me, tuning my triangle http://www.box.net/shared/ae822u6r3i

Go Back to forum