• Register
  • Help

Topic: How do you organize your favorites patches in Omnisphere

Share/Bookmark

How do you organize your favorites patches in Omnisphere

Hello,

Having found myself overwhelmed by the number of wonderful patches in Omnisphere (I just love it ), I am trying to organize them.

One trick I've read an another forum which seems pretty smart to me is to add a 'Rating' Attribute type in the tag editor and then assign value such as '*' '**' '***' and so on to the patches I like the more.

Having done that, the Rating attribute appears in the drop-menus, allowing to filter the patches by rating...

Anyone has other tips to share?

Re: How do you organize your favorites patches in Omnisphere

I write "favorites" and that's it.
    I tried other things but can't come up with meaningful keywords for the patches I like.
    Not efficient, I know.
    Q6600 Quad Core 2.4GHz, 4GB RAM, E-MU 1616m audio interface, Cubase Studio 4.1.2, Windows XP Pro sp.3, Omnisphere, Atmosphere, Addictive Drums, Amplitube 2 + Jimi Hendrix, Monstrous

Re: How do you organize your favorites patches in Omnisphere

Not sure if its the same thing, but general organization for live performance is seriously lacking in Omnisphere. But I still love it.

Oh how I wish there were banks that I could organize and assign PC numbers to so I could call them up with a Ableton live clip. Like what NI does.

Go Back to forum