• Register
  • Help

Topic: Spectrasonics Trillogy help

Share/Bookmark

Spectrasonics Trillogy help

Hello,

I'm having a lot of trouble trying to figure out how to make an electric bass slide from one specific note down to the next. I got it to work once on accident but I couldn't make it work after that. I put the note's velocities up to 126 and overlapped the notes and it was working how i wanted it to, but when i tried to do it again on a different sample it wouldn't. Any wisdom/knowledge?

Re: Spectrasonics Trillogy help

That's something you can do in Trilian, but not Trilogy.

Really? That's weird because i got it working exactly how i wanted it to at one point like i mentioned before. I got it to slide from a G down to a C with the realistic slide sound and everything. I guess if i can't get it to work again though I'll just have to wait for Trillian.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid961 View Post
    Really? That's weird because i got it working exactly how i wanted it to at one point like i mentioned before. I got it to slide from a G down to a C with the realistic slide sound and everything. I guess if i can't get it to work again though I'll just have to wait for Trillian.
    I know you meant to say "Trillion" but since we all know which product you're talking about it's all good.
    Q6600 Quad Core 2.4GHz, 4GB RAM, E-MU 1616m audio interface, Cubase Studio 4.1.2, Windows XP Pro sp.3, Omnisphere, Atmosphere, Addictive Drums, Amplitube 2 + Jimi Hendrix, Monstrous

Re: "I know you meant to say "Trillion"

No, the person meant to say "Trilian" (one "l") Hopefully folks will be able to play it better than they spell it!
    Cubase 7.0.3, Wavelab 7.1, Omnisphere, Trilian, Stylus RMX, Symphobia 1 & 2 , all Spitfire libraries, LASS 2, Requiem Pro, Voxos, Superior Drummer 2, Komplete 8, Cinematic Guitars, most EW libraries, Chris Hein Horns, Guitar & Bass, 2.8 GHz Mac Pro, 18 GB RAM, OS 10.6.8, RME Multiface II + HDSP PCIe

I know that's not what he meant. I was joking.
    We had a thread here some time ago with all the Trilian mis-spellings possible.
    Q6600 Quad Core 2.4GHz, 4GB RAM, E-MU 1616m audio interface, Cubase Studio 4.1.2, Windows XP Pro sp.3, Omnisphere, Atmosphere, Addictive Drums, Amplitube 2 + Jimi Hendrix, Monstrous

Go Back to forum