• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: Best Service Accordions

Share/Bookmark

Arrow Best Service Accordions

Hi all,

I feel proud to introduce my latest sample library, this time released with Best Service. Accordions includes all you need to create realistic accordion melodies with plenty of different timbres, including an AA bandoneon. The same model Astor Piazzolla played.

Accordions includes Kontakt 3 player. No sampler required.

Please check the details and demos here (more demos comming soon):

Best Service Accordions

Bandoneon Screenshot

Best Service Accordions in Ghost Pirates of Vooju Island OST by Pedro Macedo Camacho (after 0:33)

TUTORIAL VIDEOS

Accordion Both Hands Bellows Expression Video (wmv)

Bandoneon Bellows Expression Video (wmv)

Rupert Gregson-Williams

“Eduardo Tarilonte has done it again! Very few sampled instruments have been researched and programmed to make the performer feel so in touch (except perhaps the Celtic and spiritual wind collections Eduardo has produced before...) These accordions are a must for anyone wanting to play the instrument in an authentic way. The tone is fabulous - Eduardo chose a wonderful instrument to sample and he has created the perfect virtual accordion.”

Hollywood Soundtrack composer: Disney’s Bedtime Stories, Bee Movie, Over the Hedge, Made of Honor…

Pedro Macedo

"Eduardo Tarilonte has consistently been providing me the most expressive and realistic solo instruments I have ever had the pleasure to compose with.
    In Accordions, once again, the tone in each patch is simply perfect and with an unmatchable playability. It simply sounds and feels perfect out of the box."

Game composer: A Vampire Story, Ghost Pirates of Vooju Island, Fury…

Best,

Tari
    Eduardo Tarilonte |Sample Library Developer
    SampleLibraries |MyWeb

Re: Best Service Accordions

Oh, I'm really happy to see someone do this properly!!! Congratulations! I'm sure I'll get back to this product when I have money!

Unless... you happen to have some launch-sale or group-buy...?

Also, could you quickly clarify the real-time controls? How does the instrument react to velocity? What about modwheel, aftertouch, expression pedal, keyswitching?
    Film Composer - www.juhanalehtiniemi.com
    My latest project: Our first indie pop -single, produced in Ableton Live, available also on iTunes and Amazon
    Mac Pro 6-core 3.33GHz

Hi karvasika,
    Thank you!
    Regarding the controllers and keyswithches there is a simple answer. All an accordion has to achieve expression is the bellows. You can control that with any CC of your choice in Accordions. Volume and timbre changes when you press stronger or softer the bellows. That is what you get with the mod wheel for example. Only bandoneon has a nice characteristic sforzato sound activated via velocity. All ready to play in real time.

Best,
    SampleLibraries |MyWeb

Thanks!!! Good to know!!!
    Film Composer - www.juhanalehtiniemi.com
    My latest project: Our first indie pop -single, produced in Ableton Live, available also on iTunes and Amazon
    Mac Pro 6-core 3.33GHz

Hello Tari,
    Your library seem to be good but...
    can you give some more information about size of library? duration of note? did you separate samples with push pull? fp ? crescendo?
    A bandoneon can have the same notes (pitch) with left and right hand, is it recorded as two samples? because animate a single note on bandoneon is unique ( left-right)?
    did you record the chords of accordeon?
    Can you put a demo with a solo accordeon playing simple music with a lot of expression? perhaps a single notes with a lot of rythmic expression?

Hope to find a good libary of accordion.
    Best regards
    dup

Hi Dup,

The library is 2.7 Gb 44.1 Khz 24 bit mono wav samples. The lenght of the notes is 10 seconds in lower velocity and 5 in highers. I wanted to keep the real bellows lenght. I didn't loop the samples because of that.

Every note is 3 round robin. I recorded push and pull samples but mapped them as a piano to be able to play in a confortable way. No way to do different patches with push and pull. It would be a mess. Playability is one of the goals of this library.

No need of fp or other articualtions as you control the bellows via CC controller. Only bandoneon has a characteristic sforzato activated via velocity.

You can have all expression you want without any key switch.

I will post some out of the box fast demo later to show you how they sound, although in the official demos you have quite a few featuring rhythms. What is exactly what you want to see?

Thanks for your interest,

Tari
    SampleLibraries |MyWeb

Eduardo, they sound amazing. And it's one of those instruments that no one has had a proper go at sampling yet -- I hope it gets some notice for you! Sign me up!

Kerry

I have just listened to the demos and I must admit
    I've never heard anything as realistic referring to
    this instrument group.
    Is it possible to run this lib with the new ARIA player?

Robert

Tari,
    thanks for your answer and complement.
    And I welcome to hear some phrases out of the box .. for me the use of the bellows (soufflet) is the soul of the accordion and the bandoneon so if you can make some phrases with a lot expression in this direction you will have a customer
    Best regards
    Dup

Quote Originally Posted by composernyc View Post
    Eduardo, they sound amazing. And it's one of those instruments that no one has had a proper go at sampling yet -- I hope it gets some notice for you! Sign me up!

Kerry
    Thanks Kerry!
    SampleLibraries |MyWeb

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast