• Register
  • Help

Topic: I have a hunch that October will be BIG for Spectrasonics users

Share/Bookmark

I have a hunch that October will be BIG for Spectrasonics users

Who here has a hunch that besides Trilian (Trillian, Trillion, Trillium, etc.) coming out in October (end of) something more will be released for Omnisphere?
    It's just a hunch and nothing substantial to rely on....

Who's with me?
    Q6600 Quad Core 2.4GHz, 4GB RAM, E-MU 1616m audio interface, Cubase Studio 4.1.2, Windows XP Pro sp.3, Omnisphere, Atmosphere, Addictive Drums, Amplitube 2 + Jimi Hendrix, Monstrous

Re: I have a hunch that October will be BIG for Spectrasonics users

Well I just spoke to a fairy (the one recorded with a stethoscope) and she told me she has no idea if there's something more going on. You know, 'cause they still keep her in this tiny box and all...
    Obviously, that wasn't the news I wanted to hear, so I put a distortion on her to hear her suffer

Wouldn't mind if you were right though
    NorthernSounds.NET.
    View my profile at NorthernSounds.net
    and visit my homesite: www.henrykiwan.com

Eric said the 64 bit version of Omni will be release in October... for folks like myself, that alone is a great plus!

And then I predict we'll hear nothing until Winter Namm when Stylus RMX 2 and a totally new product that none of us have dreamed of will be announced.

.... and don't forget that there's more to come soon from Kyle (Nine Volt Audio) and Skippy (PlugInGuru) for Stylus.
    Come on John - where's Part 3 of the videos?

Neil
    Neil B
    Pentium 4 PC Windows XP Home 32 bit 3.6 Ghz, Omnisphere, Stylus RMX, Trilian, Kontakt 3, GPO 3, EWQLSC, Scope Pulsar II, Cubase 4.5

Go Back to forum