• Register
  • Help

Topic: Solo Male Voices?

Share/Bookmark

Solo Male Voices?

Anyone know a good library of solo male voices (countertenor, tenor, baritone, bass)?

Re: Solo Male Voices?

beladmedia.com has one called Tenor, check it out.
    Film Composer - www.juhanalehtiniemi.com
    My latest project: Our first indie pop -single, produced in Ableton Live, available also on iTunes and Amazon
    Mac Pro 6-core 3.33GHz

indeed, the Bela D Media tenor is fabulous!

You can hear it in some of my pieces (eg "Moment of eternity") on myspace or on my webpage.

Jef
    www.aeronaut.be
    www.myspace.com/aeronautsounds

Note he asked for "countertenor, tenor, baritone, bass" instrument -- not just tenor. Some of us have been requesting more than just tenor and soprano voices for YEARS now. We hear a lot of promises, only learn that such projects are perpetually on the back burner so that the latest virtual nose flute libraries can be rushed to market.

I know I'm not the only one who is frustrated by this. It seems like all the currently available titles are either incomplete, severely limited or robotic sounding (unless you spend so much time tweaking them that it would be easier and cheaper to hire real singers for the job).

I'm glad that music is more of a hobby for me than a profession. Otherwise I'd be tearing out what's left of my hair over this.

Allegro Data Solutions

Realivox was suposed to have both male and female voices solo, does anyone know what happend and never got relised ?

Exclamation Re: Solo Male Voices?

Quote Originally Posted by Flajolet View Post
    Realivox was suposed to have both male and female voices solo, does anyone know what happend and never got relised ?
    Really strangethey disappeared again!.

Shakuman.

Go Back to forum