• Register
  • Help

Topic: cannot find compressed samples at S:\samplesdata\FLT

Share/Bookmark

cannot find compressed samples at S:\samplesdata\FLT

Uh, what's going on? Installation trouble with the library. It said "cannot find compressed samples at S:\samplesdata\" and then added on about 20 different file names that I had to hit "ok" for.

When I look in the zip file, I can see things under FLT and other folders, but I don't know if it has everything I need in there or if I can just manually transfer those.

Re: cannot find compressed samples at S:\samplesdata\FLT

Quote Originally Posted by BuildingCastles View Post
    Uh, what's going on? Installation trouble with the library. It said "cannot find compressed samples at S:\samplesdata\" and then added on about 20 different file names that I had to hit "ok" for.

When I look in the zip file, I can see things under FLT and other folders, but I don't know if it has everything I need in there or if I can just manually transfer those.
    I see from another post that you obviously got past this step, but for the record it is crucial to fully extract everything from the ZIP file and keep the relative positions of sampledata/vs installer INTACT, then run the installer.
    David Viens, Plogue Art et Technologie Inc.
    Montreal. http://www.plogue.com

Re: cannot find compressed samples at S:\samplesdata\FLT

Quote Originally Posted by David (plogue) View Post
    I see from another post that you obviously got past this step, but for the record it is crucial to fully extract everything from the ZIP file and keep the relative positions of sampledata/vs installer INTACT, then run the installer.
    Actually, I hadn't gotten past that step at that point. I was able to open the player but no samples. I realized I had taken the installer execution file out of the other folder and that was causing the screw up.

Go Back to forum