• Register
  • Help

Topic: GPO4 Updates

Share/Bookmark

GPO4 Updates

Hi,
    Where can I check if new updates have been released for GPO4?

Thanks.
    Q6600 Quad Core 2.4GHz, 4GB RAM, E-MU 1616m audio interface, Cubase Studio 4.1.2, Windows XP Pro sp.3, Omnisphere, Atmosphere, Addictive Drums, Amplitube 2 + Jimi Hendrix, Monstrous

Re: GPO4 Updates

Announcements like that are put up in General Discussion where most Forum members will see them. Of course GPO4 was just released so it won't be in a twinkling when an update is offered, but I am sure the developers are making notes of things to tweak.

Randy

Thanks.
    When an update does come out, where do I get it from?
    I went to garritan.com and can't find anywhere a user's personal section where I can enter a password to see my current downloaded version.
    Did I miss it?
    Q6600 Quad Core 2.4GHz, 4GB RAM, E-MU 1616m audio interface, Cubase Studio 4.1.2, Windows XP Pro sp.3, Omnisphere, Atmosphere, Addictive Drums, Amplitube 2 + Jimi Hendrix, Monstrous

Quote Originally Posted by yairhol View Post
    Thanks.
    This is not highlighted enough elsewhere, but look at www.garritan.biz

Raymond

Quote Originally Posted by yairhol View Post
    Thanks.
    I went to garritan.com and can't find anywhere a user's personal section where I can enter a password to see my current downloaded version.
    Did I miss it?
    Hi, Yairhol - Yeah, you missed it. The same place where you got the upgrade, as Raymond posted, at www.garritan.biz -

When you log in there, under "Registration and Downloads" - all the upgrades available to you will be listed.

Meantime, have fun with the current version which just came out.

Randy

o.k., actually I didn't miss it because I was on garritan.com and not .biz
    I'll have a look there.

Go Back to forum