• Register
  • Help

Topic: Shall we form an email newsgroup?

Share/Bookmark

Re: Shall we form an email newsgroup?

732 members and growing strong :-)

Have you guys noticed a few hiccups in the Yahoo mail delivery lately? There were a few days there where messages from the list seemed to be arriving twice. I think there were some other users that noticed this, but if there was a problem it seems to have corrected itself now.

By the way, there is a file area on the list with an allocated amount of space if people want to use it to upload their Giga compositions, user created samples, articulations and such.

Ryan.

------------------
    Sonic Control
    www.soniccontrol.com
    Giga Users Network at
    www.soniccontrol.com/gigasampler/

Well, this is great to hear...I\'ll join right away.
    But tell me, why are you guys still here at the forum? Is there more info to be seen here than at the newsgroup?

NTL

As a newbie, there\'s no such thing as to much Giga talk

In honesty, I find the \"conversations\" here more interesting (and these boards are certainly more active then the list). The email list can be helpful in that the Nemesys/Tascam guys seem to monitor it regularly and can be quick to help on tech issues.

Brad

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by nycbhh:
    As a newbie, there\'s no such thing as to much Giga talk

In honesty, I find the \"conversations\" here more interesting (and these boards are certainly more active then the list). The email list can be helpful in that the Nemesys/Tascam guys seem to monitor it regularly and can be quick to help on tech issues.

Brad
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi Brad,

I agree that the \'conversations\' here are active, interesting and full of \'personalities\'.

Best regards
    Nicholas
    p.s. Please visit Ryan\'s Sonic Control forums as well since they are also interesting, but maybe not as active as these forums at the moment.

Shall we form an email newsgroup?

I find these forums very helpful and I\'ve learned so much from them. It is however a little inconvenient for me to have to go to the site and then click under all the main subjects to see the posts. I wonder if there is an actual email newsgroup setup for the GigaStudio/Sampler? I\'m subscribed to 5 other newsgroups and it is much easier for me to stay in touch by receiving the emails. I would be willing to start a new email newsgroup for the GigaStudio/Sampler if others would be interested in joining. Let me know!
    NTL

There is an email list on Yahoo here:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NemesysMusic

Brad

Go Back to forum