• Register
  • Help

Topic: Best Service Accordions is shipping at a final price of 149 euros (VAT inlcuded)

Share/Bookmark

Exclamation Best Service Accordions is shipping at a final price of 149 euros (VAT inlcuded)

Hi guys,
    I wanted to let you know that Accordions is already in stock and with a final price of 149 euros (VAT included) and not 199 euros.

USA price will be about 199 dollars although it won't be available in two weeks, so feel free to order it directly to Best Service. They ship worldwide.

Best,
    Eduardo Tarilonte |Sample Library Developer
    SampleLibraries |MyWeb

Thumbs up Re: Best Service Accordions is shipping at a final price of 149 euros (VAT inlcuded)

Congrats Tari..No microtuner! I am really disappinted.Tari I love your great work and I will go for it but please add the microtuner script in upcoming update,Greece and Turkish and middle east musician love this instrument but mostly with quarter tone,Please Tari do it.

All the best.

Shakuman.

Re: Best Service Accordions is shipping at a final price of 149 euros (VAT inlcuded)

Quote Originally Posted by shakuman View Post
    Congrats Tari..No microtuner! I am really disappinted.Tari I love your great work and I will go for it but please add the microtuner script in upcoming update,Greece and Turkish and middle east musician love this instrument but mostly with quarter tone,Please Tari do it.
    Shakuman,

I think it was you in vi who complained about microtuning in the virtual bouzouki!

There is very little microtuning and quarter tones in Greek music actually and most instruments (including accordion which is hardly a 'greek instrument' like bouzouki for example, which we try to make it ours) do not play microtones.

I could be mistaken, but do explain a little further if you can.

Thanks,

Nikolas

Tari: Congratulations on your release! (and well done on lowering the price! )

Thumbs up Re: Best Service Accordions is shipping at a final price of 149 euros (VAT inlcuded)

Hi Nikolas.
    Yes That was meI already bought the virtual bouzouki and still waiting for microtuner update as promise from the devloper AKKI!..Look mate the devloper should take care of the most musician in the world from european and asian and african musician and he should know the kind of music used in these countries,for example in turkia most of their music has a quarter tone same as middle east,how do you want from them to buy a vsti which not support their music (microtuner option) maybe for european musician that will be fine but for us the use would be very limit.I love Bela de media libraries but the strange thing most of thier libraries from Ethnic instruments then what is the problem if BDM provid this option! I think it is simple.

All the best.

Shakuman.

Re: Best Service Accordions is shipping at a final price of 149 euros (VAT inlcuded)

Hi Shakuman,
    Have you tried the microtuning script Kontakt has in its factory presets? It works great with accordions.

Best,
    SampleLibraries |MyWeb

Congrates Eduardo!
    "Music is the shorthand of emotion." Leo Tolstoy

Listen to me, tuning my triangle http://www.box.net/shared/ae822u6r3i

Thank you Gunther!
    SampleLibraries |MyWeb

Hi,

I wanted to let you know that a new free update including tremolo will be soon available to all users!

Best,
    SampleLibraries |MyWeb

Go Back to forum