• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Morphestra Overview Video

Share/Bookmark

Morphestra Overview Video

Hi Guys,
    Great news!
    We Just posted up an in depth overview video that shows a small small taste of what Morphestra is all about.

You can check out the overview video from our product website
    www.samplelogic.com/morphestra.html

Stay tuned we will have much more going live all the way up to release date.
    Joe Trupiano
    Sample Logic LLC
    www.samplelogic.com

Re: Morphestra Overview Video

Wow this sounds VERY impressive! And a lenghty deep overview video indeed! (more than 15 minutes)

Much to like. Very nice.

This has the sound of Call of Duty and I am extremely impressed! No one in the game audio world should be without it!
    Bela D Media | www.BelaDMedia.com

I guess I'm going to be quite alone on this but: these demos actually sound impressive as they seems to be done to give this exact feeling:impressive, huge ; probably good for sound designers but for music? It's also hard to tell for me how it really sounds; I mean so much FX everywhere.

As one of the beta testers for the library, I can tell you that the Morphestra sounds are extremely usable. Everything fits right into my mix... it sounds great right out of the box.

Many of the sounds are a mix btwn "FX" and "Music". The guys at Sample Logic have always made an effort to blur that line, which works out great for me! This results in quite an quite effective sound for Film, Video Games, and even more experimental music.

-Alex

Quote Originally Posted by AlexDavis View Post
    Many of the sounds are a mix btwn "FX" and "Music". The guys at Sample Logic have always made an effort to blur that line, which works out great for me! This results in quite an quite effective sound for Film, Video Games, and even more experimental music.
    This would also seem to describe Omnisphere. What differentiates these 2 products other than Omnisphere's cheaper price-point and a different take on a similar style sound set?

Wink Re: Morphestra Overview Video

WoW..Joe, why there's not an a special offer for pre-order such LASS ?

Shakuman.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexDavis View Post
    As one of the beta testers for the library, I can tell you that the Morphestra sounds are extremely usable. Everything fits right into my mix... it sounds great right out of the box.

-Alex
    Alex,

Does this library offer any Symphobia type patches? I noticed that there are some Kirk Hunter samples and was hoping this maybe a less expensive alternative to Symphobia. I heard the strings in the demo but are there any large brass and woodwind patches?

All the very best,

Darren
    www.darrenpasdernick.com
    "Every time you play a wrong note God kills a kitten."

Quote Originally Posted by dpasdernick View Post
    Alex,

Does this library offer any Symphobia type patches? I noticed that there are some Kirk Hunter samples and was hoping this maybe a less expensive alternative to Symphobia. I heard the strings in the demo but are there any large brass and woodwind patches?

All the very best,

Darren
    Morphestra isn't a library of traditional orchestral sounds- so Symphobia is a different kind of product. However, many of the pads in Morphestra have that beautiful, epic quality... It's just that they aren't designed for your traditional orchestral mockups. That said, Morphestra has a few really nice epic woodwind-esque and Brass-ish patches/multis... that have made their way into my traditional orchestral template.

This would also seem to describe Omnisphere. What differentiates these 2 products other than Omnisphere's cheaper price-point and a different take on a similar style sound set?
    Most of the Morphestra sounds come directly from Kirk Hunter's orchestral samples... so that's one major difference. I think the folks at Sample Logic and those at Spectrasonics both do amazing work, each company has their own style. Joe's 15 minute video should help you figure out if Morphestra is right for you.

Hope this helps!

-Alex

Go Back to forum