• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: "Exercise In C# Minor"

Share/Bookmark

"Exercise In C# Minor"

All,

Here is my just-completed "Exercise In C# Minor" for solo piano.

This is the Garritan Authorized Steinway.

I borrowed a few measures from one of my older compositions for inclusion in this work. It is difficult performance-wise but is playable.

Regards,
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Re: "Exercise In C# Minor"

Larry;
    A thoroughly engaging and delightful masterpiece it is! Larry, you are so good at this and display a high spirited, colorful musical imagination; full of energy and paced with sure discipline and confidence. I liked it very much and BTW, the piano sounds terrific!!
    Thanks,
    sd cisco

Quote Originally Posted by sd cisco View Post
    Larry;
    A thoroughly engaging and delightful masterpiece it is! Larry, you are so good at this and display a high spirited, colorful musical imagination; full of energy and paced with sure discipline and confidence. I liked it very much and BTW, the piano sounds terrific!!
    Thanks,
    sd cisco
    Au contraire! My thanks to YOU for listening and for the kind words.

Regards,
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Mr. Larry!

The only thing missing from the piece is the sound of audience applause at the end of the music! This is really well rendered, my friend. It shows off the Garritan Authorized Steinway in a positive light.

It's great music, Mr. Larry. As I've mentioned many, many times before, I love your style of composition.

Thanks for sharing great music!

Ted
    Music and humor are healthy for the soul.

Quote Originally Posted by efiebke View Post
    Mr. Larry!

The only thing missing from the piece is the sound of audience applause at the end of the music! This is really well rendered, my friend. It shows off the Garritan Authorized Steinway in a positive light.

It's great music, Mr. Larry. As I've mentioned many, many times before, I love your style of composition.

Thanks for sharing great music!

Ted
    Thank you, Nurse. I appreciate your kind message, Mister Theodore. I try hard.

I am attempting to control my newly-diagnosed diabetes with diet, weight loss and daily blood glucose checks only and so far...so good.

My best to you,
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Quote Originally Posted by Larry G. Alexander View Post
    . . .I am attempting to control my newly-diagnosed diabetes with diet, weight loss and daily blood glucose checks only and so far...so good. . .
    I tell you. . . I know that it's a lot of work, but keeping to a prescribed diet and getting the weight down to that goal weight through exercise (and keeping it there) goes a LONG way in helping to manage diabetes! Of course I don't need to tell you that closely monitoring the blood glucose checks is very, very important. Don't know if your Doc has any plans for any medications for you. Those meds might be thrown into the mix someday, though. Hopefully not. Good work, Mr. Larry!

Ted
    Music and humor are healthy for the soul.

Quote Originally Posted by efiebke View Post
    I tell you. . . I know that it's a lot of work, but keeping to a prescribed diet and getting the weight down to that goal weight through exercise (and keeping it there) goes a LONG way in helping to manage diabetes! Of course I don't need to tell you that closely monitoring the blood glucose checks is very, very important. Don't know if your Doc has any plans for any medications for you. Those meds might be thrown into the mix someday, though. Hopefully not. Good work, Mr. Larry!

Ted
    Thank you, Mister Theodore. I value our friendship highly.

My Best,
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Good to see that you are still going at it like crazy.
    Nice composition as usual.
    88fingers
    (The Nut )

www.waveav8.com

Quote Originally Posted by 88fingers View Post
    Good to see that you are still going at it like crazy.
    Nice composition as usual.
    Thank you, person of many digits.

We haven't heard from you for a couple of years. Where have you been?

Thanks for listening and welcome back.

Best Regards,
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Sorry about my absence. I have been writing with another sound library so I haven't had anything to post here.

I've been hanging in there and hope to stop by more often.

I was amazed to see that you are still pumping out good solid works after all this time. I'm sure you have Mozart and Bach beat in pieces written

Keep up the great works.
    88fingers
    (The Nut )

www.waveav8.com

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast