• Register
  • Help

Topic: Omni Midi Learn problem

Share/Bookmark

Omni Midi Learn problem

I just made an automap file and I used all my 128 host automations Id's. Now I want to use Cc to Midilearn other parameters but even if my midi channels receive my Cc, the parameters inside Omni doesn't learn it.
    I've read the part for the automation a couple of times with no help. It says that I can use the Host automation and Cc midilearn at the same time but from my side it's not working. So now I'm stuck with only Host automations.

I use a Novation Remote 61SL with Automap 3.2 Pro on Cubase 4.5.2, Winxp 32. With the last Omni update.

Anybody can chime in on this?

Cool Re: Omni Midi Learn problem

Mmm just had to restart the program and everything got into place. Wierd, but heck everything work now.

Re: Omni Midi Learn problem

I hope they fix the several patches which are silent in the current Omni version.
    Q6600 Quad Core 2.4GHz, 4GB RAM, E-MU 1616m audio interface, Cubase Studio 4.1.2, Windows XP Pro sp.3, Omnisphere, Atmosphere, Addictive Drums, Amplitube 2 + Jimi Hendrix, Monstrous

Haven't hit a silent patch yet.
    Which ones are you referring to?

I don't remember the names now but if I'm not mistaken there's one in the human vocal category under one of the choirs. I emailed Spectrasonics about these patches some time ago (after the latest release) but I think since then I found another one or two.
    Q6600 Quad Core 2.4GHz, 4GB RAM, E-MU 1616m audio interface, Cubase Studio 4.1.2, Windows XP Pro sp.3, Omnisphere, Atmosphere, Addictive Drums, Amplitube 2 + Jimi Hendrix, Monstrous

Go Back to forum