• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: I Now Have the Ultimate Reason Why Macs are Better Than PCs

Share/Bookmark

Talking I Now Have the Ultimate Reason Why Macs are Better Than PCs

(For the love of Pete, please take this as humor!)

As the Mac vs PC wars continue, new evidence is introduced that proves that Macs should be liked better than PCs. If you can look at this linked video and not vomit, become constipated and grow boils all around your eyes you are hopelessly a PC fanatic willing to take anything that Microsoft is willing to dish out.

I bring you....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cX4t...layer_embedded

- Kevin

P.S. Really? Is anyone really going to turn into a temporary Microsoft salesguy/salesgal and host a `launch party'? Really? I hope not, it would be another method of validating that the world will end in 2012.
    We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams …
    24" 2.4 Ghz iMac, OSX 10.4.10, MOTU 828 MKII, 2 Glyph 250 Gig external drives, Logic 9, Finale 2008 GPO, JABB, Strad, Gro, Reason 4, EWQL Storm Drum, Adrenaline, Symphonic Choirs, SO Gold,All Arturia Synths, Many NI Synths, Spectrasonics Synths, KH Strings, VEPro on a Windows 7 4x 2.8 Ghz 12 gig of RAM

Re: I Now Have the Ultimate Reason Why Macs are Better Than PCs

HA! Good one, LFO--That is one of THE most unintentionally surreal vids I've ever seen at You Tube. omg--

Tupperware vendors move over, wheeeeeee, it's partying with Windows 7 time! Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

What world do those people come from? I can't recognize anything in that vid as having to do with any reality I'm familiar with. >wow<

Randy

Don't you mean Mac's v Windows?

PC + Linux is vastly superior to both

may I vent a little,,,,

what is it with video producers allowing a clock to be seen in the shots?
    what is it with video producers that think it's cool to shake the crap out of the camera constantly?
    That about made me vomit Kevin

At 1:00, the producer was insistant on making two pathetic edits just so the guy in the plaid shirt says.... "call customer service if you have any questions"

The video out point is cut abruptly, and then that line is recorded in a different room, close to a microphone and without any ambience, it's bad enough that the producer insisted that that line be included, so much that the line had to be said super fast to fit, and of course the edit back in was just a chopped.
    geez

I am just amazed at how an otherwise "professionally produced" video is so poorly constructed.... GOSH!

Kevin, I am going to throw a Windows 7 release party for Mac users,
    just kidding...
    Dan

I certainly agree, Dan - Really ineptly produced infommercial. And the whole concept is so DOrky - I can only take it as an unintentional comedy routine.

Randy

Quote Originally Posted by DPDAN View Post
    may I vent a little,,,,

what is it with video producers allowing a clock to be seen in the shots?
    what is it with video producers that think it's cool to shake the crap out of the camera constantly?
    That about made me vomit Kevin

At 1:00, the producer was insistant on making two pathetic edits just so the guy in the plaid shirt says.... "call customer service if you have any questions"

The video out point is cut abruptly, and then that line is recorded in a different room, close to a microphone and without any ambience, it's bad enough that the producer insisted that that line be included, so much that the line had to be said super fast to fit, and of course the edit back in was just a chopped.
    geez

I am just amazed at how an otherwise "professionally produced" video is so poorly constructed.... GOSH!

Kevin, I am going to throw a Windows 7 release party for Mac users,
    just kidding...
    Dan

Gag...Blecch...Choke...Barf!

(And that's just the first sixty seconds.)
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

That is sooooo spontaneous. Wow, what fun! And you don't even have to do exactly what they tell you to. If you don't want to end your party by making everyone admire windows.com/help, you don't have to. Honestly.

And it took only 1 hour or so to shoot the first 44 seconds, judging by the oven clock. Isn't it a bit amateurish, to have a clock so obviously visible?

I kept waiting for the punchline. What was someone thinking?

Steve Winkler

. . . and the acting. . . the not-intended but obviously forced and very fake laughter is what made me want to vomit! UGH!

. . . Also, as Dan pointed out. . . " . . .what is it with video producers allowing a clock to be seen in the shots?"

Now for that "Mac verses PC" war. . . I have BOTH. I like BOTH! And, BOTH have given me very, very bad head-aches!!!! AND. . . BOTH will get the job done. Sometimes a little sooner than other times.

Ted
    Music and humor are healthy for the soul.

After 1:15 minutes I stopped this video........

Are they really thinking we are retards?

Raymond

Go Back to forum