• Register
  • Help

Topic: Virtual instrument library with santouri or instruments from Iran and Kurdistan?

Share/Bookmark

Virtual instrument library with santouri or instruments from Iran and Kurdistan?

I'm looking for virtual instruments from Iran and Kurdistan (and the neighbour countries). Especially santouri and also the typical percussion instrument for Kurdistan and Persian music.

Anyone know if these have been sampled into a virtual instrument by someone?
    Film Composer - www.juhanalehtiniemi.com
    My latest project: Our first indie pop -single, produced in Ableton Live, available also on iTunes and Amazon
    Mac Pro 6-core 3.33GHz

Re: Virtual instrument library with santouri or instruments from Iran and Kurdistan?

Re: Virtual instrument library with santouri or instruments from Iran and Kurdistan?

Hi!

Thanks for the suggestions! But I forgot to mention I don't approve dongles, so Quantum Leap libraries won't work in my case...
    My latest project: Our first indie pop -single, produced in Ableton Live, available also on iTunes and Amazon
    Mac Pro 6-core 3.33GHz

ethno world 4, for certain; and more than likely ra has what you want as well.

Hmmm, I wasn't aware that they require dongles. I have RA (not PLAY) and it does not require a dongle.

Play-edition does require a dongle. I'll see, if I could find a non-play edition somewhere. Which sampler does it use?
    Mac Pro 6-core 3.33GHz

the santouri from ethno world 4 can be bought as part of a smaller set via bestservice.de that does not need a dongle. i don't know if the full version requires one.

Thanks for all the replies guys! I also found one myself, here. They have a bunch of other interesting stuff, too!

http://www.store.precisionsound.net/...santurinfo.php
    Mac Pro 6-core 3.33GHz

Go Back to forum