• Register
  • Help

Topic: GVI Loses Presets

GVI Loses Presets

Hello everyone,

All of a sudden my GVI is behaving very strange. I'm running GVI as a plug-in inside of Cubase SX3. When I load 2 or more sounds into GVI and refocus to the Cubase screen and then return to GVI, my preset gets changed. Even after I have saved it. It seems to copy slot 1 and puts it into the remaining loaded slots. Any thoughts?
    Is there a hidden setting? Should I re-install GVI and what problems would a re-install create?

Re: GVI Loses Presets

I have had similar problems with GVI. I am running it on my slave PC in VSTack. Sometimes it works fine and sometimes, the presets get all jumbled up even after I save them and then try to reload them. Mind you I am loading it right to the max with 2 instances of GVI with a Sonic Implant Strings setup with multiple keyswitched string articulations on each of the 32 tracks so I am loading about 1.5 GB of samples. I haven't experienced any problems with lighter usage.

Most GVI projects are life-changing event, and is no lie! One learned many life experiences was the importance and general sense of community that we too often take for granted in the West. My time in the GVI project really made me reevaluate my priorities in life ... think you know them, but this is enough to re-prioritize! Without doubt, our places of so-called "dramas" of Western life in perspective and generates real.

Informal wedding dresses, designer wedding dresses and even discount wedding dresses can all be found online thanks to modern technology. More popular than even designer wedding dresses are discount bridal gowns online.

Go Back to forum