• Register
  • Help

Topic: fee for audio logo?

Share/Bookmark

fee for audio logo?

Hello,

Hoping someone here with some experience can help shed some light on this for me. What would be an average to healthy fee for creating a short audio logo for a well known game company? Probably perpetuity buyout, all media, etc, etc...

Familiar with these in the world of television advertising but not in games...

thanks for any insight.

Re: fee for audio logo?

Quote Originally Posted by studioj09 View Post
    Hello,

Hoping someone here with some experience can help shed some light on this for me. What would be an average to healthy fee for creating a short audio logo for a well known game company? Probably perpetuity buyout, all media, etc, etc...

Familiar with these in the world of television advertising but not in games...

thanks for any insight.
    Depends on the size of the company I guess what sort of budget they have available to purchase an 'audio-logo'

You could be looking at quite a good sum for a complete buyout, and unlimited usage. A minimum for a small company would be around $1-2k for a small iconic logo sound.
    Composer / Sound Designer / Audio Engineer
    GroovyAudio

Re: fee for audio logo?

Its a small company that is owned by a massive media conglomerate. They are looking to me for guidance on the budget thing but I think anything more than 10k is too much for them. Somewhere between that and what you mention is probably the right number. Thanks much!

Go Back to forum