• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: When will new information be released about Trilian?

Share/Bookmark

When will new information be released about Trilian?

Hello,
    When will new comprehensive information be released about Trilian?

Thank you.
    Q6600 Quad Core 2.4GHz, 4GB RAM, E-MU 1616m audio interface, Cubase Studio 4.1.2, Windows XP Pro sp.3, Omnisphere, Atmosphere, Addictive Drums, Amplitube 2 + Jimi Hendrix, Monstrous

Re: When will new information be released about Trilian?

Geez...patience, dude!! Good grief, there's already been a long thread (and several more) on Trilian, which you also started a short while ago, so how much more does anyone really need to know in the next 26 days? Maybe just check the Spectrasonics web site from time to time, or better still just go make some music until then?? Good things are worth waiting for. Cheers.................playz
    Cubase 7.0.3, Wavelab 7.1, Omnisphere, Trilian, Stylus RMX, Symphobia 1 & 2 , all Spitfire libraries, LASS 2, Requiem Pro, Voxos, Superior Drummer 2, Komplete 8, Cinematic Guitars, most EW libraries, Chris Hein Horns, Guitar & Bass, 2.8 GHz Mac Pro, 18 GB RAM, OS 10.6.8, RME Multiface II + HDSP PCIe

There's lots more that can be released about Trilian including sound samples.
    I find it reasonable to ask for more information in a time where there are other great choices to choose from and I'm in dire need of a bass module. Lighten up man.
    If you don't have anything relevant to contribute in this thread you don't have to reply you know...
    Oh and I make music everyday after my daughter goes to sleep...but thanks for your consideration.
    Q6600 Quad Core 2.4GHz, 4GB RAM, E-MU 1616m audio interface, Cubase Studio 4.1.2, Windows XP Pro sp.3, Omnisphere, Atmosphere, Addictive Drums, Amplitube 2 + Jimi Hendrix, Monstrous

Eric posted on VI Control that Spectrasonics would release the final specs for Trilian on October 1st, so tomorrow.

Here's the link:
    http://www..net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12774

Third post from the bottom.

Thanks elcappn. Although your link is broken I found it. Here's the post:
    "
    Great news....it's now actually way more than what we introduced at NAMM. We've added a lot to it since the last announcement.

We'll be revealing all the final specs and the full sound listing on October 1st.

Gotta get back to getting the Masters out the door! See you guys soon.

Cheers,

spectrum

"

This was posted on the 24th of September '09.

So is it still the 1st of October anywhere in the world?

How old are you....12??? Get a life....and maybe a slight sense of humour!
    Cubase 7.0.3, Wavelab 7.1, Omnisphere, Trilian, Stylus RMX, Symphobia 1 & 2 , all Spitfire libraries, LASS 2, Requiem Pro, Voxos, Superior Drummer 2, Komplete 8, Cinematic Guitars, most EW libraries, Chris Hein Horns, Guitar & Bass, 2.8 GHz Mac Pro, 18 GB RAM, OS 10.6.8, RME Multiface II + HDSP PCIe

Wow, you ARE an idiot.
    How can I explain this to you in the simplest way?
    Some of us take what Eric says on the forums seriously...unlike people like you who don't give a damn.
    This forum is for people who use and care about Spectrasonics products, so do us a favor and go hassle other people at other forums.

On behalf of everyone who cares,
    Thank you.

LOL, you really have proven my point! And, just FYI, if you'd bothered to read my signature, you would have noted that I currently own and use all of Spectrasonics products. I can also claim to have had an supportive and professional association with them for many years. Have a good day!...........playz

I can also claim to have had an supportive and professional association with them for many years.
    Is this why you have the urge to jump into a thread which has nothing to do with you and to which you have no answer regarding the original post?
    Does it bother you that much that people take Eric's words on this and other forums seriously? Would you like to share with us why you don't take it seriously?

Go Back to forum