• Register
  • Help

Topic: Halloween posts this year?

Share/Bookmark

Halloween posts this year?

Hey everyone,

Sorry it has been so bloddy long since I made a post in here. I was promoted to the store manager of RadioShack and it has sucked up the majority of my time.

Anyway, are we going to do Halloween posts this year? If so, I have mine done already! Here's the link. It's a Main Title piece for the classic horror film, Nosferatu.

Enjoy
    Jonny
    For more information, check out www.jonathoncox.com/intro.html

"The trouble with music appreciation in general is that people are taught to have too much respect for music they should be taught to love it instead." - Igor Stravinsky

Re: Halloween posts this year?

I know where you mixed and mastered last summer.
    Film Composer - www.juhanalehtiniemi.com
    My latest project: Our first indie pop -single, produced in Ableton Live, available also on iTunes and Amazon
    Mac Pro 6-core 3.33GHz

Very good to see you here, Jonny---I love your music for Nosferatu! I know the film fairly well, and your take on what's appropriate mood setting music works really well for me. Neat stuff.

karvasika - I'm curious what your mysterious post meant?

AND--whether or not we'll do a Garritan Halloween music thing this year is a good question--It's always fun.

Randy

Quote Originally Posted by rbowser- View Post
    karvasika - I'm curious what your mysterious post meant?
    It was a Halloweenish referense to a horror-film called "I know what you did last summer".
    My latest project: Our first indie pop -single, produced in Ableton Live, available also on iTunes and Amazon
    Mac Pro 6-core 3.33GHz

Quote Originally Posted by karvasika View Post
    It was a Halloweenish referense to a horror-film called "I know what you did last summer".
    Ah! Humor. Yes, I see---"ack ack ack ack ack" (Conehead laugh). Thanks for explaining.

Randy

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny Lost View Post
    Anyway, are we going to do Halloween posts this year? If so, I have mine done already! Here's the link. It's a Main Title piece for the classic horror film, Nosferatu.
    Hi Jonny (of the Lost Souls ),

Yes we vant to do another Spooky Creepy Halloween contest. I'll post a gruesome announcement shortly.

I was creeped out with your main title piece to Nosferatu. An excellent first entry!

Thanks for the reminder.

Gary

Quote Originally Posted by rbowser- View Post
    Ah! Humor. Yes, I see---"ack ack ack ack ack" (Conehead laugh). Thanks for explaining.

Randy
    Yes, comes when you least expect it - on Halloween!!! Muah muah muah!
    Mac Pro 6-core 3.33GHz

Go Back to forum