• Register
  • Help

Topic: Conversion from ARIA 64bits to ARIA 32bits

Share/Bookmark

Conversion from ARIA 64bits to ARIA 32bits

I surrendered. I am using SONAR 32 bits now and for some projects the 64 bits version exclusively. Why? Because I want ALTIVERB, full stop.

Since I have redone an orchestral work with 64 bits only, I want to do this again with the 32 bits ARIA to apply ALTIVERB. Is there an easy way to convert, instead of adding all instruments again in the new GUI/Window?

Something like, "what I have here (under 64 bits) I want that under 32 bits, just do this for me...... (automated conversion)."

Raymond

Re: Conversion from ARIA 64bits to ARIA 32bits

You can save each ARIA instances's content with .FXB files in the 32 bit version,
    and drag the .fxb file on the ARIA 64 bit ui target instance.
    David Viens, Plogue Art et Technologie Inc.
    Montreal. http://www.plogue.com

Much obliged, it worked.

Thanks,

Raymond

Or assuming you aren't going to do any more midi work you can bounce down your parts dry to WAV files (one for each Altiverb instance you intend using) then drag them into 32bit Sonar and just do an audio mixdown from there. I think I read you can bounce down as many individual WAVs as you like at once.

This is a golden reply!! Never thought of that. You made my day, week, month, ....... Finally I can order ALTIVERB and use it. But first things first, that is better audio monitors. Rome isn't built in one single day, you know.

Raymond
    [the answer is: but Rome can be destroyed in one single hour]

Or ....if you load up your song in x64, save it. Then go to load the saved song up in 32 bit Sonar you will get a dialogue asking you to identify the VST instrument as it can't find it and you choose Aria x86 at that point.

Go Back to forum