• Register
  • Help

Topic: Spectrasonics Omnisphere and Trilian 64bit question

Spectrasonics Omnisphere and Trilian 64bit question

The time is near for Trilian, the new bass module to be available. Personally I can't wait for this release!
    What I'd like to know if Trilian and possibly Omnisphere will be released as a 64bit plugins on the MAC platform any time soon? Stylus RMX is 64bit, which is great, but I'd like to have Omni and Trilian as 64bit Mac plugins as well. Now that Vienna Ensemble Pro is available, having 64bit Mac plugins is a good option.

Currently my lonely 64bit plugin list includes only Vienna Instruments and Stylus RMX.

Re: Spectrasonics Omnisphere and Trilian 64bit question

They are in the works, but no release date has been announced. Converting to Mac 64 bit is a pretty big deal and very new territory. So we are testing the waters with RMX first to get feedback in the real-world that will help us on the Omnisphere/Trilian Mac 64-bit versions.

Re: Spectrasonics Omnisphere and Trilian 64bit question

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I can't wait.
    MacBook Pro 17-inch 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 4GB memory Mac OS X (10.6.2) Logic Pro 9, G-Tech Raid 2 1TB/Lacie HD, RME Fireface 400, Axiom 25, Voices Of Passion, Goliath, Symphonic Orchestra Gold, Symphonic Chiors, Silk, R.A., Storm Drums 2, Stylus RMX, Peak Pro,Trilian, and Omnisphere.

Go Back to forum