I have the original version of GPO2.
I'd be grateful if anyone would answer any of the following questions, to help me get up to date.
Are the following correct? ...
1) I can download from NI, at no charge, Kontakt Player 2 software that will run GPO2?
2) After installing the new player, the original GPO2 player can still be run - eg existing Cubase sequences will still open with the old player?
3) If I upgrade to GPO4, GPO2 will continue to run - eg existing Cubase sequences will still open as before, using either (a) the old player, or (b) the newer Kontakt Player 2 (ie whatever was saved in the Cubase sequence)?
And, re using GPO with Sibelius 6.1:
4) Is there a special "Sibelius" version of GPO4?
5) Does Sibelius's GPO4 "sound set" work with the ordinary GPO4 (that I could upgrade to), or is a special Sib version needed for that? By "work with", I mean will it respond properly to articulations written in the score, etc.
6) Would the ordinary (not Sib-specific) GPO2 in either the original form or Kontakt Player 2 version work fully with Sib - following score's articulations, etc?